Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

spongeworthy
Jan 16, 2009

silly posted:

Looks super nice on the 6

I feel what it must like to have lasik eye surgery. Handful of apps left to go

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spongeworthy
Jan 16, 2009

ICHIBAHN posted:

I mean this, this is what the top of my iPhone 6 screen looks like when using Tweetbot. The top of the client and the status bar is cut off.

Does it go away when you decrease the size of your text?

spongeworthy
Jan 16, 2009

Feenix posted:

2 Acompli niggles:

1) Can I change the sound when I get mail? I hate the default tritone.

2) Sometimes it hangs a bit trying to open an email from a lock screen swipe, etc...

You can change the sound in the app Settings, just select the account.

I have some little complaints regarding calendars, iCloud integration/multiple aliases, and a few other nitpicks but it definitely has promise of replacing my current usage.

spongeworthy
Jan 16, 2009

rear end Catchcum posted:

so If we signed up with the app but then changed our mind and deleted the app what do we need to do to make sure they no longer have access, just change our email password?

Depends on which accounts you linked. Login to Gmail and revoke their access through Account Settings. Change your iCloud or Dropbox/Box passwords.

Did you delete/erase the accounts within the app before deleting the app?

spongeworthy
Jan 16, 2009

Flobbster posted:

WP6TA4LEKXR7

Took this one, thanks!

spongeworthy
Jan 16, 2009
As long as they don't merge that stuff into Gmail I'll be happy.. I don't want any part of it.

Has anyone noticed muting hashtags in Tweetbot failing to work? Since the latest release, any one-day mutes just disappear a few hours later and the affected hashtags are showing again.

spongeworthy
Jan 16, 2009

Kheldarn posted:

I'm always too slow to get the codes. :sigh:

Ah well.

Can't message you, give me a way to contact.

spongeworthy
Jan 16, 2009
Does anyone use any PGP solutions for iOS? I'm looking at iPGMail and a couple others that turned up in search results but none have any extensive reviews or ratings.

spongeworthy
Jan 16, 2009

bobthedinosaur posted:

Are there any apps which turn off those annoying "Cellular Data is turned off for _____" messages?

If you're jailbroken, yes.

spongeworthy
Jan 16, 2009

terre packet posted:

App recommendation please: I need to draw on photos. Scribbles, arrows, circles etc. That's it, nothing fancy.

e: iPhone app

I just used You Doodle the other night for this.

spongeworthy
Jan 16, 2009
Do I need the Office Mobile application in addition to Microsoft Word app?

vv thank you

spongeworthy fucked around with this message at 02:36 on Nov 7, 2014

spongeworthy
Jan 16, 2009

Sexual Aluminum posted:

I recently moved to Dallas, and my apple maps really aren't accurate here. I constantly get sent to the wrong place, like sending me to Jack in the Box when I try to find that airport, or taking me to a vacant lot instead of the bank.

Is Google Maps any better? What map apps work well besides the default apple map?

On at least three different iPhones Apple Maps has directed me the opposite direction on I-35, every single time. The map will show the correct path, but the detailed list and voice will say South instead of North, and vice versa.

spongeworthy
Jan 16, 2009
What the flying gently caress happened to the Tapatalk UI in the last update?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spongeworthy
Jan 16, 2009
You can install a tweak to use FB app messages if you're jailbroken.