Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fcdts26
Mar 18, 2009

croutonZA posted:

I think I remember someone mentioned a comic reader in one of the previous threads that can "stream" (if that's the right term) comics from a network source. Does such an app exist?

I love comic zeal and all, but a feature like this would be much more useful for me.

Comic glass is what your looking for. Its also optimized for ios8/iphone 6.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fcdts26
Mar 18, 2009
Tweetbot update is out, I'm pretty blown away it didn't take them 3 months.

Fcdts26
Mar 18, 2009
Whats the best app to use with an ODB2 adapter?

Fcdts26
Mar 18, 2009
I have a tiny vps that I pay $12 a year for that only runs ZNC. I use Palaver and then ZNCpush for notifications on my phone. Takes about 30 minutes to get it all setup but its solid after that.

Fcdts26
Mar 18, 2009
Pocket informant has been my goto Calendar for years. I've tried almost all of them but I always go back.

Fcdts26
Mar 18, 2009
What do you guys use for bill tracking? I've used billminder (and debt minder) since like 2010 but I think the dev is done updating both apps. Really just want something to remind me what bills are due when.

Fcdts26
Mar 18, 2009
Anyone use burner or similar app? I need a temporary number that can text for a week or so.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fcdts26
Mar 18, 2009
Any advice for switching to a family sharing plan? Any issues? My wife , kids and I have been sharing my apple ID for a while and I think its probably time to get everyone their own ID.