Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Baggot
Sep 9, 2009

Hail to the King, baby.

I have a Lifetime Feedly Pro account and still use Reeder as my iOS app, I like a minimalist design and Reeder also integrates with Instapaper and other "read later" type services so you can have everything in one place.

The iOS version is $5, it's the Mac OS version that's $10.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Baggot
Sep 9, 2009

Hail to the King, baby.

Henrik Zetterberg posted:

I’ve used Feedly ever since google news shut down a billion years ago. Though admittedly, I’ve never looked into anything else since it works fine just for blasting through some curated news.

I use Feedly since the death of Google Reader, even have a paid lifetime account. But I don't use their app, I actually use Reeder with my Feedly account plugged into it, on my iDevices as well as the MacBook.

Baggot
Sep 9, 2009

Hail to the King, baby.

Won't Watch, Don't Care

Baggot
Sep 9, 2009

Hail to the King, baby.

Wow is this where my RSS peeps have been hiding? I’ve been using it religiously since college and still prefer it to any other content consumption method. I haven’t had too many issues with it in the last few years though it does take more upkeep than other methods.

Baggot
Sep 9, 2009

Hail to the King, baby.

I signed up for a lifetime Feedly account after Google Reader went away and I use Reeder as my app on iOS and Mac OS because I don't like the official Feedly app. The Feedly web app is fine, I was able to set it up so it behaves exactly the way I had it set up in GReader (RIP).