Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

VelociBacon
Dec 8, 2009

Any recommendation for an app that can track mutual funds? The stock Apple app cannot seem to find the specific fund I'm looking at. Thanks in advance! I did check the OP but there wasn't anything there for this purpose.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VelociBacon
Dec 8, 2009

Losing my mind and hoping someone has ran into this before. My view history on my iPad install of youtube very infrequently is reflected on desktop youtube. It kills me because I'll be watching long form broadcasts of events and stuff and then it won't save my place. Opening the app again on the iPad doesn't even seem to reliably remember how much of something I've watched.

What should I try? I reinstalled and it didn't fix anything. I'm not watching in incognito mode and I'm definitely logged into the same google account.

VelociBacon
Dec 8, 2009

Well poo poo alright thank you guys for at least confirming this isn't in my head. Guess I'll take screenshots so I can remember where I left off.

VelociBacon
Dec 8, 2009

There is absolutely no way they close/ban your Gmail account because you tried to do a vpn trick for region specific YouTube premium discounts.

VelociBacon
Dec 8, 2009

I'm in Canada so maybe it's different where you all live but tracking is always wildly off for me. I'll have stuff delivered that says it's still in another province on the tracking info, or I'll get a delivery notification for something that arrives two hours later because the guy delivering poo poo wanted to improve his delivery timing metrics in whatever hellscape capitalist software he's being forced to use. This is with Canada Post, Purolator, Amazon, pretty much any tracking.