Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

noirstronaut
Aug 10, 2012

by Cowcaster
how do you clean a dishwasher it should clean itself

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

noirstronaut
Aug 10, 2012

by Cowcaster
Strategery

noirstronaut
Aug 10, 2012

by Cowcaster
Spotify only being $5 (student) in contrast to AM's $10 wasn't even the biggest reason for me leaving. It's like we forget that Apple Music is just a reimagining of Beats Music, a platform all of us avoided.

noirstronaut
Aug 10, 2012

by Cowcaster
Here's a question about an app that probably doesn't exist:

I'm looking for an app that would be able to download zip files and extract them directly to a folder that the app contains. I also need to make sure it'd let me download MP3 files and open them and play them within the app. Additionally, it be cool if you have some sort of organizational tools or way to edit files, edit album names, move files around etc.

noirstronaut
Aug 10, 2012

by Cowcaster
The app is Pushpin btw

noirstronaut
Aug 10, 2012

by Cowcaster
i'm gonna laugh right in your face if you haven't tried restarting yet

noirstronaut
Aug 10, 2012

by Cowcaster

Xabi posted:

Did not know that the old Windows 95 trick still worked. Thank you!

where's the belly laugh smiley

noirstronaut
Aug 10, 2012

by Cowcaster

Pantsmaster Bill posted:

Has anybody noticed worse/more annoying adverts recently?
I'm having some trouble with some popup ads on certain websites, which produce an overlay on the site like this:

Clicking the close button will open the App Store and won't close the app. I'm seeing this on the desktop version of http://www.evanscycles.com/ and a couple of other sites. Does this happen on anyone else's Safari? I'm on the latest iOS if that makes any difference.

I have no idea if this is only happening for me, as I've tried that site on other phones and it hasn't happened.

Get an ad blocker???

noirstronaut
Aug 10, 2012

by Cowcaster

EC posted:

What's the easiest way to load a video file on my wife's iPad without using iTunes? She's never had it connected to iTunes and I don't feel like jumping through the hoops that it would entail, so I'm hoping there's an app that will let me download it directly from my server.

The hoops are just dragging the video to iTunes and pressing the sync button

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

noirstronaut
Aug 10, 2012

by Cowcaster
just use the vault file the gently caress is happening. put it on a flash drive then open the vault file with 1password.

hel, if you want to be super safe with your shits, make it so 1password can't connect to any servers at all and use the flash drive exclusively.