Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Maudib Arakkis
Dec 24, 2023

LEST I GET MORE "OWNED" FOR BEING "STUPID" I WILL SAY THIS IS CATEGORICALLY UNTRUE. IT IS OFTEN PART OF DIAGNOSIS AND STAGING BUT IS ALMOST USELESS FOR TREATMENT.
Been playing with Apple journal but why is this not a desktop app? Surely that would be the best form factor !?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Maudib Arakkis
Dec 24, 2023

LEST I GET MORE "OWNED" FOR BEING "STUPID" I WILL SAY THIS IS CATEGORICALLY UNTRUE. IT IS OFTEN PART OF DIAGNOSIS AND STAGING BUT IS ALMOST USELESS FOR TREATMENT.
Is there a way to select some pleasant photos to show up in the photos widget like a happy photo album for yourself? Currently seems to assemble albums with some AI mess to display whenever it wants. Don’t really need some AI mess displaying an “early moments together” with the ex from 2014 or whatever but would like a pleasurable album or two.

Maudib Arakkis
Dec 24, 2023

MarcusSA posted:

I need to rant about the Google calendar app for a bit because holy poo poo it’s bad.

First issue is if I get a new calendar invite for an event there’s no notifications whatsoever and the app doesn’t even have a badge notification. (Yes all notifications are enabled)

Second when an event does happen there is also no notifications and doing some Google I have to set up an alert for every single event because afaik there’s no global setting.

I guess I need to add the account to the iOS calendar.

It’s a google product OP. Keep with Apple and you’re in the clear