Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BigFactory
Sep 17, 2002
Cam someone help me with a problem? I use the apple Podcast app, and it's fine, but if I've been listening to a podcast and pause it, the Bluetooth handshake in my car makes the podcast play. I don't always or even usually have BT source active in my car, so the podcast could be playing for minutes or hours without me knowing it and it's a pain in the rear end to find where I left off.

Is this a problem with the App, my car stereo, or is that how it's supposed to work and I just have to be anal about turning off Bluetooth/STOPPING not pausing the app, stuff like that?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BigFactory
Sep 17, 2002

Quantum of Phallus posted:

I think only iTunes and iCloud can sync to your Photos app on the phone.

Dropbox/carousel works like this. Drag into Dropbox, it shows up in carousel and then I think into photos automatically.

BigFactory
Sep 17, 2002
Ok. I've done it to get photos onto my phone but sure.

BigFactory
Sep 17, 2002

POCKET CHOMP posted:

You can definitely manually save them to your Photos but it's not an automatic process.

I'm pretty sure the dude can do what he wants to do with carousel. Maybe he's not explaining what he wants to do.

BigFactory
Sep 17, 2002

POCKET CHOMP posted:

No doubt, there are a zillion ways to get photos onto your phone if you're willing to save them manually, but since he said "sync TO the local library" and you said carousel puts things "into photos automatically" I was just pointing out that it does neither of those things. /sperg

You're right, putting it into my dropbox folder didn't move it to my photos app! It takes an extra click to do that.