Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Leospeare
Jun 27, 2003
I lack the ability to think of a creative title.
I'm about to abandon Pepperplate for Evernote, but before I do I should ask - are there any good recipe organisation apps for iphone?

Pepperplate would be great if it was actually still updated, could add tags and organize in a way that wasn't clunky as hell, and could import and export easier.

I've tried Evernote Food and don't care for the interface compared to regular Evernote's.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Leospeare
Jun 27, 2003

~Coxy posted:

Can Overcast really not play podcasts from iTunes or am I missing something?
If not, what's a decent podcast playing app?

Do you mean syncing podcasts downloaded through iTunes? I've tried Overcast, Instacast and the stock Podcasts and I think only the stock app does that.

I like Instacast the best, though I thought Overcast was pretty good too. The regular app lost me when it went days at a time without being able to stay open more than 5 seconds at a time.

Leospeare
Jun 27, 2003
I stopped using Outlook a while back because all my Exchange emails were showing up in a tiny font and I had to zoom in and pan back and forth to read them. The Mail app rendered them properly so it was an Outlook issue, and lots of other people online seemed to have the same problem. Did they fix this?

Leospeare
Jun 27, 2003

Endless Mike posted:

Oh cool, I just noticed GBoard lets you 3D touch anywhere on the keyboard to move the cursor now instead of just on the space bar. Nice.

That is awesome, thanks for pointing it out!