Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Megasabin
Sep 9, 2003

I get half!!
Is there a good todo app that falls on the feature spectrum somewhere between Wunderlist and Omnifocus, and also has a web app? Wunderlist is too simple, as I would like to have options to have reoccuring tasks (Wash Sheets every 2 weeks, Call X person every 2 weeks), set due dates on certain tasks, etc... Omnifocus seems great, but not having a web app is a killer for me, as I'd like to be able to view/edit tasks from my desktop as well as my iphone/ipad (I have a PC and their desktop software is mac only).

Remember the Milk actually has almost everything I want, but it's just kind of dated and no longer has any support. I basically want a more modern/updated version of remember the milk.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Megasabin
Sep 9, 2003

I get half!!
So what's the deal with the camera+ promotion. I read that it's supposed to be till nov 16th, but I don't see any promotion under the stores tab on the Apple Store app

Megasabin
Sep 9, 2003

I get half!!

Schpyder posted:

Scroll down on the stores page.

I scrolled all the way to the bottom, and even clicked "more" twice. Not sure why it isn't showing up for me

Megasabin
Sep 9, 2003

I get half!!
What's everyone favorite podcast app nowadays? The descriptions in the OP are a little scarce.

Megasabin
Sep 9, 2003

I get half!!
My ipad is doing some typical Apple bullshit where the actual ipad recognizes way less storage space than itunes. From past experience I know the only way to fix this is to do a factory reset and then restore. When I got to reset I get a message saying "There are purchased items on the Ipad that have not been transferred to your itunes library. If you restore the Ipad, these items will be erased, and you will have to purchase them again". That's all it says. It doesn't tell me which apps it's referring to. Syncing doesn't fix the issue. How do I resolve this dumb error?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Megasabin
Sep 9, 2003

I get half!!
Is there an app/web program that is better at organizing documents than Pocket? I mainly use pocket to store essays/articles that I find on the internet, but I feel like the organizational aspect is really sparse. It has tags, but the way it utilizes them is very clunky. For example, not having some type of feature to nest tags, makes it so I need to have a separate tag for every little thing. It would be nice if I could hit the recipe tag, and then have all recipes already sorted into lunch, dinner, dessert. Instead I essentially need separate tags for all those categories, and have to click on each one separately. On top of that, the fact that it separates your articles into archived vs. non-archived is very irritating. I could have some of my recipes sitting in my unread list, and I would never see them if I was looking at my archived stuff. Why not have just one master list, and just indicate what is read/unread using border shading or highlighting?

Would programs like Raindrop, Instapaper, or Lumio do this for me?

Megasabin fucked around with this message at 21:06 on Dec 10, 2017