Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

NyetscapeNavigator
Sep 22, 2003

Does Google Maps on iOS not have a night mode, where it uses darker colors at night? It did on my Nexus 5, but it only uses bright colors on my 6+.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NyetscapeNavigator
Sep 22, 2003

I just realized not all of my Facebook birthdays show in my iOS calendar. Does this happen to anyone else?

NyetscapeNavigator
Sep 22, 2003

EconOutlines posted:

Perfect Paths is Starbuck's App of the Week and pretty fun. I'm guessing its US only though.

Grabbed 4wpx thanks.

NyetscapeNavigator
Sep 22, 2003

TheJoker138 posted:

The Amazon card now works with Apple Pay :dance:

It has for awhile.

NyetscapeNavigator
Sep 22, 2003

Dr. Tim Whatley posted:

GET is sure a great upgrade over FREE, thanks Apple.

NyetscapeNavigator
Sep 22, 2003

OBTAIN

NyetscapeNavigator
Sep 22, 2003

ACQUIRE

NyetscapeNavigator
Sep 22, 2003

RECEIVE

NyetscapeNavigator
Sep 22, 2003

Tinder is based off your Facebook profile, so you would have to lie about your age on Facebook too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NyetscapeNavigator
Sep 22, 2003

tuyop posted:

Serious question. Who's using ICQ in 2015???

Russian hackers