Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chinaman7000
Nov 28, 2003

Minidust posted:

Been curious about Plex for a while. I assume it allows me to stream non-iTunes formatted video from my computer. Would I then be able to airplay that content to an Apple TV? It'd be cool if I could play any old video on my Apple TV without jailbreaking (even if I have to use my phone as a middle man).

I do this a bunch. It's the setup I was trying to create for years and is super slick and cool.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chinaman7000
Nov 28, 2003

I started using IFTTT again after a while, and I'm running into an issue. I moved a few months ago but when I turned on my recipes for Raining Now = Email Me, it only alerts me on rain at my old place. I changed my locations in my default Weather app, the original location isn't even on the list anymore. I also tried re-adding the Recipe and it still does this. Where is it pulling my location info from?