Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tsyni
Sep 1, 2004
Lipstick Apathy

Eight Is Legend posted:

Human is the first fitness tracking app I know of that now has support for HealthKit: http://human.co/

Breeze by RunKeeper is also pretty cool: http://breezeapp.com/

Endomondo supports healthkit as well. I like it over strava or the like because it allows me to track/categorize a variety of exercises, not just running/biking. I track bouncing on the trampoline!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tsyni
Sep 1, 2004
Lipstick Apathy
Is there anything cheapish that will use a heart rate monitor to analyze my sleep?

Tsyni
Sep 1, 2004
Lipstick Apathy

Dr. Tim Whatley posted:

Not quite sure what your after but motionx 24 is pretty great.

I've used a similar program, but what I'm really looking for is something that will connect to a Bluetooth heart rate monitor.

Tsyni
Sep 1, 2004
Lipstick Apathy
Ouch, swype is terrible on my 4s. Anyone have any better luck with it? I miss it from my android days.

Edit: ok, maybe it's working better now. Not sure what was up at first.

Tsyni fucked around with this message at 17:28 on Nov 6, 2014

Tsyni
Sep 1, 2004
Lipstick Apathy

Ursine Asylum posted:

Random question, is there a good app for streaming media (specifically videos) from a computer to an iOS device?

I use FileExplorer, which I believe has a built in player, but I combine it with VLC which will play anything. This works easiest with local network content, but I think you could set something up to access your content away from home.

Tsyni
Sep 1, 2004
Lipstick Apathy
What do you guys think of peak finder? Anything comparable? Does it work ok for less popular ranges?

Tsyni
Sep 1, 2004
Lipstick Apathy

tuyop posted:

In the future there will only be weather apps.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tsyni
Sep 1, 2004
Lipstick Apathy
I didn't see if this was confirmed or not, but I have 8MP pics that are several megabytes, those will be uncompressed and left untouched with Google photos?

Is there an easy way to move all your photos from google drive to google photos?