Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sir Bobert Fishbone
Jan 16, 2006

Beebort

tuyop posted:

Plug it into iTunes, go to the apps tab under the device, scroll down to app data or whatever it's called, click VLC, drag your animu into that box or browse for it with the browse button.

Close:

http://en.kioskea.net/faq/10268-add-videos-in-vlc-media-player-for-iphone

This should get you started.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sir Bobert Fishbone
Jan 16, 2006

Beebort

Bummey posted:

What is with y'all and your weather apps? I can't remember the last time I checked the weather forecast.

Some people like to go outside occasionally, I guess.

Sir Bobert Fishbone
Jan 16, 2006

Beebort

rotaryfun posted:

Ok so I've been having this problem with Swiftkey in that the enter key doesn't actually mean Go or Search for some apps like the default keyboard does. How can I make the keyboard register that action?

Example, in snapchat, if you type a message and hit the enter key on swiftkey it does a return character. So there is no way to send the message you typed. I have to load up the default keyboard to hit Send on the keyboard.

Yeah, this is basically why I stopped using Swiftkey.

Sir Bobert Fishbone
Jan 16, 2006

Beebort

Bigass Moth posted:

You know when you go to the mall and connect to a wifi but then you have to go to the store's website to confirm? Is there an app that auto confirms or otherwise bypasses that step?

I don't think so. Accounting for every variation in each company's landing page would be a nightmare.

Sir Bobert Fishbone
Jan 16, 2006

Beebort

smackfu posted:

I've tried Paper a few times but just really dislike it. A scrolling list just seems like a much better way to present your news feed.

Isn't Paper locked to "top stories" view, too?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sir Bobert Fishbone
Jan 16, 2006

Beebort
Took KHET, thanks!