Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What is the best part about the Patriots losing?
This poll is closed.
Chiefs win! 92 6.31%
Sad Brady 184 12.63%
Sad Belichick 167 11.46%
Sullen Belichick Press Conference 185 12.70%
Happy Alex Smith 106 7.28%
gently caress the Patriots 227 15.58%
gently caress New England 192 13.18%
PARMESAN BASIL HAS TO ADMIT ALEX SMITH IS THE ONE TRUE GOD 304 20.86%
Total: 485 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Aaron Rodgers is gay and lame and oh please cum in me Aaron PLEASE I NEED IT OH STAFFORD YOUR COCK IS NOT WORTHY ONLY THE GAYEST RODGERS PRICK CAN SATISFY MY DESPERATE THROAT
Dude in the Kaep jersey should have shot a double, the big ol' dummy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

AAA DOLFAN posted:

poo poo like that video are why I'm stunned more people don't take basic martial arts for self defense or defending someone you care about

gently caress people are so stupid.

They should let you carry guns around 49er fans

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves

Ribsauce posted:

I have an irrational hatred for Jeff Fisher. People talk about him like he is the mustached Bill Belichick but he has never been good. Yet, he shares an agent with Peter King, who controls what NFL front offices think (how I will never know) and is the most powerful person in the NFL media, so Fisher is treated like the modern day Vince Lombardi. It is mind boggling. Look at his coaching record, it is mediocre defined.

"Irrational"

rrrrrrrrrrrt posted:

Yep let me just ask sensei about the ancient art of not getting cold clocked by a drunk idiot in a bathroom.

He sighed as he drew his nope not even gonna do it jokingly

Pork Chops Aplenty
Jan 11, 2008

Please don't post pictures of me on TFF, thanks

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

AAA DOLFAN posted:

poo poo like that video are why I'm stunned more people don't take basic martial arts for self defense or defending someone you care about

Karate Master AAA DOLFAN Esquire, Badass.

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*

Sour Diesel posted:

Jackson severely dislocated his toe during the game which is why Brooks was in for so long splitting reps at nickel and FS (he actually didn't look too bad. at all).

I thought Brooks looked flat out good but considering what we have had out there at safety my standards for play on the back end might have dropped a bit.

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

The Puppy Bowl posted:

I thought Brooks looked flat out good but considering what we have had out there at safety my standards for play on the back end might have dropped a bit.

Would be cool if Ozzie landed 3 quick starters in one draft, but it'll be an uphill battle for Harbaugh to bench a vet when Hill is active.

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

AAA DOLFAN posted:

Ehhh basic martial arts don't really count for poo poo when someone sucker punches you or smashes you in the head with a bottle. Your best bet is to carry a gun and fire wildly into the air whenever you enter a room.

Vhak lord of hate
Jun 6, 2008

I AM DRINK THE BLOOD OF JESUS
United Flight 93, Virginia Tech, Field of Jeans bathroom, all these tragedies could have been avoided if me and my krav maga training were there.

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

Jed York is going to give everyone a free coupon for a wine cooler and then Peter King is going to write about how the real thugs are everyone but the 49ers fans

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*

Sour Diesel posted:

Would be cool if Ozzie landed 3 quick starters in one draft, but it'll be an uphill battle for Harbaugh to bench a vet when Hill is active.

I'm still really pissed that we refuse to activate Arthur Brown. I flatly refuse to believe to Jah Reid, Brynden Trawick, Jeromey Miles, and Philip Supernaw are all more essential on game play than a decent coverage linebacker who can give Daryl Smith the occasional breather that he very clearly needs.

Maybe he's a total bum who can't play but that's not what his college, pre-season, or limited action last year's tape says so...WTF?

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

The Puppy Bowl posted:

I'm still really pissed that we refuse to activate Arthur Brown. I flatly refuse to believe to Jah Reid, Brynden Trawick, Jeromey Miles, and Philip Supernaw are all more essential on game play than a decent coverage linebacker who can give Daryl Smith the occasional breather that he very clearly needs.

Maybe he's a total bum who can't play but that's not what his college, pre-season, or limited action last year's tape says so...WTF?

Sour Diesel can sum it up better than I can, but cronyism.

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
He's a second round draft pick! Cronyism is supposed to favor him!

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling
Havent read all of this thread due to a new job but have you guys discussed a) Dee Ford running away from a tackle and b) Justin Smith trying to knee Jamaal Charles in the balls repeatedly

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Pron on VHS posted:

Havent read all of this thread due to a new job but have you guys discussed a) Dee Ford running away from a tackle and b) Justin Smith trying to knee Jamaal Charles in the balls repeatedly

a) Yes, and my joke was that he didn't want to turn his back on a Chiefs linebacker just cause you never know what's going on with those guys. Just in case you missed it.

b) yeah i think so.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

I haven't seen the Justin Smith stuff.

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Kyle Schwarber: World Series hero, Beefy Lad, better than you.

Illegal Hen

AP used his time machine to fund the sex boat with his charity.

Parmesan Basil
Nov 12, 2008

TIME IS THE FIRE IN WHICH WE BURN THE GAME CLOCK

Pron on VHS posted:

Was that the play Charles was flagged on? Because I got Real Angry at that one.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
What the gently caress how did those assholes find the only crowded bathroom at Levi's. Seriously.

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

Ughhhh I'm actually agreeing with Stephen A. Smith blaming Idzik for how lovely the Jets are. WHAT IS THIS WORLD COMING TO?!

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling

Parmesan Basil posted:

Was that the play Charles was flagged on? Because I got Real Angry at that one.

yeah. Justin Smith had him down on the ground on his side (in MMA terms, Charles was fetal and Justin had a side mount) and was just teeing off on Charles' groin with his right knee.

I mean, you could just tackle him instead

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!
Philip Rivers is the first QB to ever have a 120+ passer rating in four straight games.

Rivers owns

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

ROSS MY SALAD posted:

Philip Rivers is the first QB to ever have a 120+ passer rating in four straight games.

Rivers owns

His passing arm seems like it should be four times the size of his other one.

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

ROSS MY SALAD posted:

Rivers owns

I told you he was still a top 5 QB.

Raiders. Sparano. Raiders. gently caress.

http://www.raiders.com/media-vault/videos/Sparanos-First-Order-of-Business/0e04b433-b8bd-44a7-98ee-8beec9ffcfac

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Volkerball posted:

I told you he was still a top 5 QB.

Are you ready Raiders.

Gonna open the Gates and let the Rivers flow

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

ROSS MY SALAD posted:

Are you ready Raiders.

Gonna open the Gates and let the Rivers flow

nope. hockey season.

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

Didn't Rex do the same exact poo poo after the Pats pasted them 45-3 a few years ago?

quote:

Emmanuel Sanders, who leads the NFL with 8.3 receptions per game, wanted to visit during free agency, but the meeting was pushed back because Idzik prioritized attending Texas Tech’s Pro Day. Sanders never made it to Florham Park, signing with the Broncos.

Great job buddy.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Volkerball posted:

nope. hockey season.

I just had my fantasy hockey draft

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

rrrrrrrrrrrt posted:

Yep let me just ask sensei about the ancient art of not getting cold clocked by a drunk idiot in a bathroom.

That literally has nothing to do with it. I watched two idiots in yet another video where neither know what they are doing and as a result another outsider got injured. Look at the first guy who fell. No clue what they're doing.

I don't really think it's all that outrageous - you can take it in loving college. Plus good cardio.

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

AAA DOLFAN posted:

That literally has nothing to do with it. I watched two idiots in yet another video where neither know what they are doing and as a result another outsider got injured.

Back to comic books bud

That just proves your best strategy in a fight is to run the gently caress away. If your wife/gf/underage teenage prostitute can't keep up that's on her.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Chargers lost another center. 3rd string center Doug Legursky to IR.

San Diego has signed Trevor Robinson from the Bengals practice squad as a replacement.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

The Glumslinger posted:

The other half of it was that you would spend a couple of years trying to put together a competent team around your QB, rather having him trot out there with the bunch terrible players who got you into the position to draft a good quarterback.

There's two schools of thought there's the mike smith, chudzinski, and a couple of others method, which is pretty much, the whole team got blown up. We're gonna led the young guys play, we are sure as poo poo going to lose from some dumb mistakes but we are sure as poo poo going to know in a year if we have a player or not. This works when you have a more ready qb who is capable of making plays, and a coordinator who can make them effective with lots of simple high percentage poo poo and then there's the other method like with Rodgers, Rivers and to an extent Eli where you try and bring in what you can veteran wise while you let the young guys get better splitting time and getting extra reps on the practice field.

Doesn't matter which way you go of you have a poo poo prospect in the first place, or you never protect them or you change their offensive coordinator four times in four years like Alex Smith.

All I know is the Raiders should hire Chudzinski as their head coach because you'll know for sure he will get the best from the offense even with a poo poo show around Carr.

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

ROSS MY SALAD posted:

Chargers lost another center. 3rd string center Doug Legursky to IR.

San Diego has signed Trevor Robinson from the Bengals practice squad as a replacement.

He was forced into the lineup for a while for us last year (two years ago? i dont remember) and was passable but he didn't play very well this preseason so take that however you will

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

BlindSite posted:

There's two schools of thought there's the mike smith, chudzinski, and a couple of others method, which is pretty much, the whole team got blown up. We're gonna led the young guys play, we are sure as poo poo going to lose from some dumb mistakes but we are sure as poo poo going to know in a year if we have a player or not. This works when you have a more ready qb who is capable of making plays, and a coordinator who can make them effective with lots of simple high percentage poo poo and then there's the other method like with Rodgers, Rivers and to an extent Eli where you try and bring in what you can veteran wise while you let the young guys get better splitting time and getting extra reps on the practice field.

Doesn't matter which way you go of you have a poo poo prospect in the first place, or you never protect them or you change their offensive coordinator four times in four years like Alex Smith.

All I know is the Raiders should hire Chudzinski as their head coach because you'll know for sure he will get the best from the offense even with a poo poo show around Carr.

Also you could call him Chud and that's pretty cool.

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
I prefer Chudz tbh

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
Feeling pretty good about the Bengals bouncing back next week

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Big Ol Marsh Pussy posted:

He was forced into the lineup for a while for us last year (two years ago? i dont remember) and was passable but he didn't play very well this preseason so take that however you will

Our right guard is Chris Watt who I guess was his teammate at Notre Dame so maybe there will be some continuity or something, I dunno

We have so many drat injuries

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

Goetta posted:

lol

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

DJ Fluker left Qualcomm yesterday on crutches :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

Goetta posted:

They should let the worst NFL team play the best college team just so the NFL team could win by 10,000 points and end that dumb rear end loving argument for all time.

• Locked thread