Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
AlliedBiscuit
Oct 23, 2012

Do you want to know the terrifying truth, or do you want to see me sock a few dingers?!!

Slugworth posted:

My dad was asking me about Netflix, so I explained it to him, and he seemed interested. I thought to myself, 'cool, he is finally adapting to new technology'.

The next time I talked to him, he had just opened up an account at Family Video and rented Righteous Kill and Dirty (Cuba Gooding Jr).

Keep on keeping on, dad.

Dirty is the worst movie I've ever seen in a movie theater (I saw it for a free screening). Good god it was terrible.

I stopped renting movies at video stores a long long time ago. But when I was into collecting DVDs I would still check out Blockbuster's used movie section and maybe even buy one if the price was good. It also helped that family still sometimes gave me Blockbuster cards as gifts. The last thing I bought at a Blockbuster was when the local one was closing, I bought a a couple boxes of candy for 70% off. I proceeded to eat them while watching a movie at the theater across the street.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread