Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ForeverSmug
Oct 9, 2012

The Giovanni are professional incestors.

You pretend to be one and your cousin tried to do sex w you in a crypt

Bloodlines also owns

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ForeverSmug
Oct 9, 2012

Oh yeah, and persona 4 has a simultaneous pedophilia/incest relationship

Dec 26, 2012

fronz posted:

fire emblem eight

fire emblem 4's primary plot point was incest

Fargield
Sep 27, 2008
This thread is gonna make me barf.

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

Fire Emblem 4 (Genealogy of the Holy War) has a whole fuckload of incest in it.

conceitedguy
Nov 8, 2013

Doctor Goat posted:

bonus: in multiple non-canon endings the child eating cannibal is eaten by space babies

Hell, the drat bitch needed to get loving murdered.

Discount Viscount
Jul 9, 2010

FIND THE FISH!
Princess Maker 2 if you do it right (or wrong).

El Wombato
Mar 19, 2008

Mexican Marsupial

Zoq-Fot-Pik posted:

Catholics can as well.

yea anyone can do incest, just Zoro/Messalian actually get bonuses for it and iirc have a hidden modifier that decreases chance to get inbred on your incest babies.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Doctor Goat posted:

Eirika's the person who gets you the Bride class and I hope it's not connected to Ephraim but I'm not paying money for dlc yet
its not really connected to anyone

shes just dressed like a bride for some reason

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

There was a Sacred Stones ending where the two of them got married, so uh

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

The Shortest Path posted:

quote:

Eirika and Ephraim
Busy days awaited Eirika and Ephraim as they struggled to rebuild Renais. Their work gave new hope to those ravaged by the war, and with Eirika’s constant help, Ephraim grew to be a trusted and honorable king.

please show the marriage part of that ty

'constant help' but of course she's constantly helping him, he's her brother and it's her country

Effectronica
May 31, 2011
Fallen Rib

The Shortest Path posted:

there wasn't. it just says that eirika remained single and helped ephraim out

Endorph posted:

its not really connected to anyone

shes just dressed like a bride for some reason

probably to keep her from being a recolor of lucina

Concordat
Mar 4, 2007

Secondary Objective: Commit Fraud - Complete
That game about thrones.

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon
it's pretty clearly implied that bowser is tapping wendy o. when peach isn't around

Slur
Mar 6, 2013

It's the Final Countdown.
Two pages, and not a single "why" was asked to the OP.

I think that's a new record.

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

a beautiful, soft meat sack
Clapping Larry

ForeverSmug posted:

Drakengard has a canon pedophile and a canon child eating cannibal as main playable characters

Also the MC is a horrible murderer

Drakengard owns

Seems like a hosed up game.

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

Clapping Larry

Omally posted:

it's pretty clearly implied that bowser is tapping wendy o. when peach isn't around

I can't blame him, that's a hot piece of tail.

Discount Viscount
Jul 9, 2010

FIND THE FISH!
Pokemon

edit gently caress way beaten

Uh... Darkstalkers. Sort of. :nws:NSFW:nws:

Discount Viscount fucked around with this message at 06:57 on Oct 1, 2014

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

Clapping Larry
I just googled it op hth:
In Fire Emblem: Seisen no Keifu, the Archbishop Manfloy of the Lopt Sect, attempts to revive the dark dragon lord Loptous by manipulating Duke Arvis of Velthomer and the maiden Deirdre into marrying each other. The two of them are, unbeknownst to each other, half-siblings and the only living carriers of Loptous' blood, and their union will produce a human vessel capable of hosting the consciousness of Loptous. Manfloy kidnaps Deirdre from her husband, Lord Sigurd of Chalphy, and erases her memory and manipulates Arvis into finding and falling in love with her. Arvis, who is in league with Manfloy to overthrow the Granvallean Empire but completely unaware of Manfloy's true intentions, murders Sigurd and his army under the guise of a celebration. Arvis and Deirdre marry and eventually have twins, Julius and Julia, the former becoming the host of Loptous. Julia, however, does not inherit Loptous' blood but instead inherit's the blood of Naga, Loptous' sworn enemy. Years later, after Julius becomes completely possessed by Loptous, attempts to kill his sister but Deirdre sacrifices herself and teleports Julia to safety, at the cost of her own life. Shortly before her death she regains her memories. Julia eventually reunites with her half-brother, Seliph, who is Sigurd and Deirdre's son and the leader of a resistance army against Arvis and Julius. Julia begins to harbor romantic feelings for Seliph but stops after finding out he is her half-brother. Eventually with the help of Julia, Seliph kills Arvis, Julius, and Manfloy. avenging his parents' deaths.

In Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodlines, the two "sisters" Therese and Jeanette Voerman are revealed to be the same person: Therese was the original personality, and Jeanette was a sex-obsessed personality created so that Therese did not have to consciously experience being repeatedly sexually abused by her father. One day, "their" father forced himself on her when Therese was still in control, and she murdered him with a shotgun and was sent to an asylum. There, a Malkavian turned her into a vampire. The resulting supernatural psychosis caused her personality split to worsen, each side becoming a wholly fleshed out consciousness, with "Therese" being cold and repressed, and "Jeanette" getting the hyper-sexuality and Borderline Personality Disorder.

In Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood, the main villain, historical figure Cesare Borgia has an incestuous relationship with his younger sister Lucrezia, who it is suggested was also sexually manipulating her father, on the instructions of her brother.

DrPaper
Aug 29, 2011

Tony Hawk Pro Skater Underground 2

Guildenstern Mother
Mar 31, 2010

Why walk when you can ride?
I was really excited because I thought this was going to be a sims4 thread. Impzone fails again

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Omally posted:

you are a loving degenerate. you make me sick you piece of poo poo

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

This.

MarioTeachesWiping
Nov 1, 2006

by XyloJW
In final fantasy 7 you can force your chocobos to inbreed. I got a gold chocobo through multiple iterations of incest

anime is hosed up

Mach2
Feb 28, 2014

Discount Viscount posted:

Incest is bad but this is good, therefore this is not incest

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Discount Viscount posted:

Pokemon

edit gently caress way beaten

lilith's face there is gonna be my new av

halleys comet
Feb 29, 2012

ForeverSmug posted:

gently caress off.

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

Break what must be broken, once for all, that's all, and take the suffering on oneself.

― Corey Dostoyevsky

ForeverSmug posted:

don't you dare denigrate nanako

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Abysswalker
Apr 25, 2013

halleys comet posted:

gently caress off.

• Locked thread