Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
fuepi
Feb 6, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
what parts of games made you go :yikes:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fuepi
Feb 6, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
deffo the first time you encounter redead in the legend of zelda ocarina of time :yikes: not going in there

El Wombato
Mar 19, 2008

Mexican Marsupial
that bathtub scene in eternal darkness

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

When Aeris died I had a :yikes: moment but imagine the emoticon guy was on his knees in front of his computer staring in disbelief at the Please Insert Next Disk screen for a few minutes.

fuepi
Feb 6, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Wormskull posted:

When Aeris died I had a :yikes: moment but imagine the emoticon guy was on his knees in front of his computer staring in disbelief at the Please Insert Next Disk screen for a few minutes.

erm it's not a :yikes: moment if you have to do some mental gymnastics to fit :yikes: to your situation, friend

Dexters Secret
Jun 19, 2014

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

That loving ghost child zombie thing in the first Silent Hill that couldn't be targeted and would just set off your radio

gently caress that thing

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Devour or Fire posted:

deffo the first time you encounter redead in the legend of zelda ocarina of time :yikes: not going in there
when you kill a redead they stop attacking link and just wander over to the other redead's corpse and stare at it

Fargield
Sep 27, 2008

hohhat
Sep 25, 2014
In God of War 3 you use a captive woman to prop open a door by having her stand under a mechanism, then after you go through the door the mechanism crushes and kills her. You can go back and look at the smear of where she used to be and you get an achievement as well. What kind of pointlessly hateful poo poo is that? :yikes:

Concordat
Mar 4, 2007

Secondary Objective: Commit Fraud - Complete
When I was playing FFX shortly after it came out I got to the blitzball part and was like "Yikes, this game is terrible"

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

The Yikes Fellow.

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

a beautiful, soft meat sack
Clapping Larry
First time I heard the word gently caress used in a video game was crazy.

Soral
May 30, 2009

Endorph posted:

when you kill a redead they stop attacking link and just wander over to the other redead's corpse and stare at it

:wth:

Soral
May 30, 2009

thats hosed up......

ManlyGrunting
May 29, 2014
Probably the biggest :wtc: moment I've ever had in a video game.

"Wet Chunks"

And that's after you literally beat up the fetus. Christ, what were they thinking?

fuck. marry. t-rex
Jan 23, 2014

Lipstick Apathy

druid

BlueDestiny
Jun 18, 2011

Mega deal with it

The room with the icthysaur in half-life.

Vordhosbn
Aug 7, 2008

NWS?

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

Clapping Larry
I remember I was hanging out with some girl playing silent hill and she went into this one room and their was a giant loving eye.

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

Clapping Larry

I'd love to be involved with this.

LordVonEarlDuke
Jun 24, 2011

The Far Cry 3 sex scene

Dead Space 2 at the beginning when the guy goes zombie right in front of you

AHungryRobot
Oct 12, 2012
the needle machine in dead space 2

ROBO_ERECTUS
Sep 5, 2007

Let me take you for a ride.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MJLJqnrDJhU

Mazed
Oct 23, 2010

:blizz:

Every time they insinuate that rape happened FFXIV

That poo poo does not belong in games w/ moogles and chocobos and such.

I mean god drat.

Agag posted:

In God of War 3 you use a captive woman to prop open a door by having her stand under a mechanism, then after you go through the door the mechanism crushes and kills her. You can go back and look at the smear of where she used to be and you get an achievement as well. What kind of pointlessly hateful poo poo is that? :yikes:

Yeah I hated that too, they tried way too hard to make Kratos so edgy by then.

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!

Devour or Fire posted:

Agag posted:

Concordat posted:

When I was playing FFX shortly after it came out I got to the blitzball part and was like "Yikes, this game is terrible"

drat, all these moments were pretty messed up

Kobold eBooks
Mar 5, 2007

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AN OPEN PALM SLAM A CARTRIDGE IN THE SUPER FAMICOM. ITS E-ZEAO AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I START DOING THE MOVES ALONGSIDE THE MAIN CHARACTER, CORPORAL FALCOM.
the first chainsaw guy in RE4 when he killed me was a pretty :yikes: moment

Discount Viscount
Jul 9, 2010

FIND THE FISH!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=04F4xlWSFh0

Dexters Secret
Jun 19, 2014

ManlyGrunting posted:

Probably the biggest :wtc: moment I've ever had in a video game.

"Wet Chunks"

And that's after you literally beat up the fetus. Christ, what were they thinking?

for some reason i couldn't find this clip anywhere on youtube without some rear end in a top hat talking over it so i made a gif. I wonder if it got DMCA'd.

1upclock
Sep 25, 2009

Taken completely out of context

Dexters Secret posted:

for some reason i couldn't find this clip anywhere on youtube without some rear end in a top hat talking over it so i made a gif. I wonder if it got DMCA'd.

If I made that game I'd probably make sure nobody can see that, too.

BambooEarpick
Sep 3, 2008

lol. What game is this and what is even going on?

Buschmaki
Dec 26, 2012

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿Lean Addict︵‿︵‿︵‿
When Lucas Kane from Indigo Prophecy starts flying through the air doing kung-fu poo poo like Neo.

MarioTeachesWiping
Nov 1, 2006

by XyloJW
Vince moments in gaming

Golden Goat
Aug 2, 2012

BambooEarpick posted:

lol. What game is this and what is even going on?

It's DMC. Here's a explanation https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_oL29x7Reh8

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

:yikes::yikes::yikes::yikes::yikes:'d

Shelf Adventure
Jul 18, 2006
I'm down with that brother
When you talk to the black woman on the street in Deus Ex Human Revolution

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

When andross exploded and he was a brain with two eye? Yikes

Adbot