Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dancing Peasant
Jul 19, 2003

All this for stealing a piece of bread? :waycool:

I registered.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stiev Awt
Mar 20, 2007

I am so in it.

Rand alPaul
Feb 3, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo
What are some of the things that people have bought before?

Good Will Hrunting
Oct 8, 2012

I changed my mind.
I'm not sorry.

Rand alPaul posted:

What are some of the things that people have bought before?

Last year Accident Underwater got me an awesome throwback Nordiques hat. I recently went to an Avalanche game wearing it and a group of Canadians decked out in Nordiques gear saw me wearing it and went wild. We drank together and it was fun and cool and SAS Santa rules.

axeil
Feb 14, 2006
Last year I got stickers and a Philly Phanatic hat that I wear at frisbee games when it's cold out. It was pretty awesome so count me in again.

Jummy
Jun 14, 2007

Oh, my love, my darling.
I'm in, thanks for taking care of this uublog.

Accident Underwater
Oct 21, 2005

You look like a star!
I'm in again! I would like a knit wool mark sanchez jersey TIA Santa.

Uncle Istvan
Sep 16, 2005

I'm down for another run this year.

Drunk Canuck
Jan 9, 2010

Robots ruin all the fun of a good adventure.

I'll just give my name through whichever person sends me my Santee. That should be enough, right uublog?

Farchanter
Jun 15, 2008
Signed up!

dshban
Jan 31, 2007

REFEREE
im a ghost
Entered!

Akbar
Nov 22, 2004

Hubba-
Hubba.
Submitted. Kensei, could you please edit in uublog's info into the OP? People might not scroll down to see it.

MrCodeDude
Aug 31, 2005
Signed up!

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

in

muahahahaha

marioinblack
Sep 21, 2007

Number 1 Bullshit
Signed up, I still wear my throwback Devil Rays hat from last year.

Senf
Nov 12, 2006

Signed up because hell, why not. Lookin' forward to it.

mmmjstone
Sep 22, 2004

titty whiskey
Just signed up. Hopefully I didn't miss it.

Arabian Jesus
Feb 15, 2008

We've got the American Jesus
Bolstering national faith

We've got the American Jesus
Overwhelming millions every day

Just signed up, hopefully it's not too late.

bhsman
Feb 10, 2008

by exmarx
Just signed up if there's still time; the OP is slightly unclear. :ohdear: I still use the awesome Texans-themed shades and plush hat from last year, though one is obviously more used than others.

uublog
Jul 19, 2012

"World Champions. WORLD FUCKING CHAMPIONS." - Chase Utley, October 31, 2008; Broad Street, Philadelphia, PA
Haha, WHOOPS for some reason the strikethrough that I put in my post didn't copy when kensei put it in the OP as well

:siren:TO BE CLEAR, THE SECRET SANTA DEADLINE IS DECEMBER 15TH AT 11:59 PST:siren:

(I'm doing pst just to be helpful to west coast people, anyone further west doesn't matter)

Paladine_PSoT
Jan 2, 2010

If you have a problem Yo, I'll solve it

uublog posted:

Haha, WHOOPS for some reason the strikethrough that I put in my post didn't copy when kensei put it in the OP as well

:siren:TO BE CLEAR, THE SECRET SANTA DEADLINE IS DECEMBER 15TH AT 11:59 PST:siren:

(I'm doing pst just to be helpful to west coast people, anyone further west doesn't matter)

Thats a bit of a late deadline this year.

Dale Meets Wall
Aug 17, 2004

Dale will always steer you in the RIGHT direction!
I just signed up! Hopefully its still open. I had been wondering why I didn't see this thread, I guess it was buried back a few pages.

uublog
Jul 19, 2012

"World Champions. WORLD FUCKING CHAMPIONS." - Chase Utley, October 31, 2008; Broad Street, Philadelphia, PA

Paladine_PSoT posted:

Thats a bit of a late deadline this year.

Well yeah but I didn't start until almost thanksgiving so I have to give people a chance

Teemu Pokemon
Jun 19, 2004

To sign them is my real test

With full no movement clause
sas secret three kings

Pershing
Feb 21, 2010

John "Black Jack" Pershing
Hard Fucking Core

All signed up, got to help two Santee's last year :feelsgood:

Pendergast
Nov 11, 2012
I want to sign up but I don't post here much, mainly lurk in the baseball threads. It just makes me think of when I did SS for my baseball card blog. Didn't get any interest this year for it though.

porkface
Dec 29, 2000

1. Sign up for SASSS
2. Post more about sports

Pendergast
Nov 11, 2012
I think I will. I always enjoyed picking out sports related stuff for people the two times I did secret Santa. Wish I could ship internationally but shipping killed me the one time I tried and on top of that the person never got my package.

mentholmoose
Nov 5, 2009

YKNOW THERES ONLY ONE DIRECTION I KNOW AND THATS DRIVIN STRAIGHT TO THE NET
Forgot this existed, signing up now!

Mr.AARP
Apr 20, 2010

I was born after Kurt Cobain died. Now you feel old.

Look at me, Ma, I'm all signed up!

uublog
Jul 19, 2012

:siren: REMINDER THAT THE SIGN-UP DEADLINE IS IN FIVE HOURS AND CHANGE :siren:

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

He has come home, where he belongs. The Ancient Mariner returns to lead his first team to glory, forever and ever. Amen!

I'll take the signup link out of the OP if you want; however, I have not received my Santee yet... :ohdear:

uublog
Jul 19, 2012

I'm literally going to do the matches tonight, jeez. some of us have real jobs :jerkbag:

GoonGPT
May 26, 2006

Posting for a better future, today!
MY BODY IS READY

Vod Kanockers
Nov 13, 2010

To think Germans were considered "organized".
If we could have an extension on when we send our Santees their gifts... there's no way I can use my company's super-cheap (and shady) intl shipping before the New Year by this point. :ohdear:

uublog
Jul 19, 2012

Vod Kanockers posted:

If we could have an extension on when we send our Santees their gifts... there's no way I can use my company's super-cheap (and shady) intl shipping before the New Year by this point. :ohdear:

Oh for sure, it'll be more like secret Santa whenever you get a chance, between holidays closing post offices and most people not having as much time to look for and send their gifts, I don't know what a fair deadline would be.

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

He has come home, where he belongs. The Ancient Mariner returns to lead his first team to glory, forever and ever. Amen!

30 days from whenever you send matches?

uublog
Jul 19, 2012

Perhaps, I'll at least see how it's going by then and do what I can to hurry things along

By the way, if you signed up early/didn't provide an email, you probably just got a PM from me, so please respond to that asap. I intend to at least have the first batch of matches sent out tomorrow.

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
30 days sounds fine to me. If someone is running late, as long as they're posting in the thread letting their santee know "Hey I'm a little late, you'll get your gift" then that's fine by me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

uublog
Jul 19, 2012

International Santees will indeed be out by the end of business hours today! if you chose yes for willingness to ship international and *don't* get an e-mail, lucky you, you don't have to ship international!

e: first 8 are out! Go forth, Good Santas! I hope to be able to get the other 37-ish done between tonight and tomorrow

uublog fucked around with this message at 22:25 on Dec 17, 2014

• Locked thread