Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
alternate.eago
Jul 19, 2006
Insert randomness here.
I just finished getting caught up on a couple of threads (work has been busy), and I also just closed the craigslist tab I had open.

I want a 500SL from the early 90's sooooooooo bad. I need to sell some other cars (and finish the All-Trac) before I can even look at them. But I want one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alternate.eago
Jul 19, 2006
Insert randomness here.

goatse guy posted:

CSB never sends me dicksnaps anymore. :smith:

I never got one, although I can only imagine.

alternate.eago
Jul 19, 2006
Insert randomness here.
I just got caught up on the thread! All this sister chat makes me glad I have a younger brother.

Adiabatic posted:

:stare: was that real

Still haven't received mine yet, cursedshitbox. I guess I'm not one of the cool kids. :(

And I haven't sent out a dong pic yet, but you should accept sometimespoppit.

savesthedayrocks posted:

Someone here brought up Yik Yak, and it is terrible. It doesn't help that when I'm on it during the day im in proximity to a high school. I fear for my kids' future.

I'm near the Capitol. It's much more interesting than the one at home.

goatse guy posted:

I found one of my married friends on tinder. My first thought was, "OH NO HE DIDN'T" but my second thought was along those lines, so I swiped right.

Please never stop telling us about your tinder shenanigans :swoon:

alternate.eago
Jul 19, 2006
Insert randomness here.

Adiabatic posted:

Legit looks like a movie prop

Confirming this is true. Amazing. I just don't know what else to say.

alternate.eago
Jul 19, 2006
Insert randomness here.

some texas redneck posted:

I actually have a CX series (it was on sale okay). 2 1/2 years out of it so far, voltage regulation is still rock solid.

..... until I fire up something really graphics intensive. Then it powers down after a few minutes. :smith: But to be fair, it's only a 500 watt, with a video card that lists "400 watt minimum power supply that can supply at least 20 amps on the 12V rail", and I'm sure that between the CPU, HDDs, and fans, I'm sucking down far more than 500 watts at that point.

A new PSU, along with a much larger HDD, are both on the list.

I need to upgrade my desktop. My Crossfire Radeon 6870's are a bit long in the tooth. And my AMD 955Black runs way too hot. This past summer I couldn't really use my computer because it got too hot and would shut down (I don't have central AC in my house). I don't have anything overclocked, and I dust it regularly. My power supply should be fine its a XFX PRO750W Core Edition.

alternate.eago
Jul 19, 2006
Insert randomness here.
I am very excited for this! I hope I make the post count again this year (I lurk way more than I post). Also I hope everyone enjoyed the scatman snap I sent this morning. It was to drat funny to hear that this morning.

alternate.eago
Jul 19, 2006
Insert randomness here.
I wish I could send longer snaps. Then you could enjoy me raging at the DC traffic.

alternate.eago
Jul 19, 2006
Insert randomness here.
It really depends on who I get as a santee, but I have some ideas for gifts.....

I just realized that I have 3 broken General Motors vehicles, and 1 (soon to be 3, maybe 4 if you count the MR2 waiting for its radiator) non running 80's Toyota's sitting in my driveway.
And the Crown Vic, which is it's own story.

alternate.eago
Jul 19, 2006
Insert randomness here.

goatse guy posted:

I'd be terrified of what kind of weird gifts I'd receive based on my post history.

I would send you all manor of glorious things, and there a possibility I would send flowers with a never stop posting card.

And dog toys.

Elmnt80 posted:

Mmmm, wagon burnouts. One of these days I will own a wagon and I will do many, many burnouts in it.

FWD wagon burnouts aren't as much fun.

alternate.eago
Jul 19, 2006
Insert randomness here.
Yeah, I don't think never stop posting could top that. Maybe a "deepest sympathies" edible arrangement consisting of mostly chocolate?

I have no Halloween plans, and god help anyone who knocks at my door, in my lovely rear end neighborhood, its getting answered with a shotgun in hand.

I didn't buy candy, and my front porch light doesn't work, and there are no sidewalks to my house anyways. There are also numerous keep out and no trespassing signs. So if you miss them, and aren't expected then you deserve to get greeted by the gun. The neighbors car got broken into recently, so we have been stepping up security.

alternate.eago fucked around with this message at 16:16 on Oct 31, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alternate.eago
Jul 19, 2006
Insert randomness here.

goatse guy posted:

My buddy is a beer snob and probably murdered someone to get it. Dogfish Head doesn't distribute here.

We had Dogfish Head American Beauty the other night. If someone can find me some more, please please PM me.

Dogfish Head has a restaurant/alehouse in Gaithersburg about 45 minutes from my house... I used to work down the street from one of the restaurant. The food was mediocure at best.

I don't really drink beer, but I do love me some wine, which is what I did last night, then I went to bed at around 10pm. I feel old for only being 26.

Do you know how many of these I took to the dump last year? It had to have been about 30. Plus the stupid proprietary, keyboards monitors, EVERYTHING.

alternate.eago fucked around with this message at 15:45 on Nov 1, 2014

• Locked thread