Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Signed up for amazon prime to look for something to send the gf while she's in treatment in LA. Amazon was like hey bro you wanna send that poo poo coast to coast in 18 hours from order to confirmed delivery? For $3.99? Bullshit you can, I loving dare you.

:stare:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
God drat, I lost my earrings a while back and never got around to replacing them. My ears closed from 5/8" to a hair below 0G in about a month. Just got some 7/16" tapers and rammed them through thinking that my ears had a lot more give to them than they did :stonk:

I'm dying here. It's going to take so loving long to get past 1/2" and 9/16" to get back to my old size

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

Viggen posted:

I bet you could make a bitchin' neck ringapadravya out of some old copper tubing while you are at it.

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Didnt know they advertised Jim Beam on tv

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Snapchat has a zoom function??

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Watching a documentary about honey badgers and theres a dude running an animal sanctuary who took in a semi "tame" one and he was talking about the nightmare his life became because it would just rip its way into his house destroy everything in his path rip the fridge open and eat everything it could and he was like "and i dont dare stop it"

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

freelop posted:

Decided to wander into the fog this morning to take some pictures and found someone's back yard with a pile of cars. Can anyone ID these?

Bad picture but the one on the right looked intersting

That has to be a kit car :staredog:

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Ey esse im in Los Angeles :nyd:

Ive been ere a total of one hour and the freeways are more befitting a European open wheel tournament. Ive been past two serious accidents, one jeep cherokee that changed his mind and ramped a concrete median a 60, 3 actual legit motorcycle gangs, and passed by two sportbikes on each side of me doing a buck twenty with a brand new Corvette hauling rear end chasing them.

THEY EAT THEIR WEAK

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Dude Ive got a brand new rental focus and was averaging 85 and people were cutting me off like I was doing 45 in a winebago. My Civic would not survive.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Holy poo poo, i was driving lost through Pasadena along this one road and it went from cheap apartments to middle upper class to very well off to holy fuxk I think that's Tony Montana's mansion with the two Bentleys and the Maybach in the driveway :stare:

• Locked thread