Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SUSE Creamcheese
Apr 11, 2007
I got to the Snapchat party a little late in the last thread but if anyone wants to see me loving up my Volvos and cat pics I'm wstrnelectrcn.

e: and probably the occasional dong, idk :v:

SUSE Creamcheese fucked around with this message at 14:23 on Oct 1, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SUSE Creamcheese
Apr 11, 2007
My relatives are selling the '92 Custom Cruiser they bought new from my grandpa, who was an Olds dealer. It has a great history, low miles (115K) and a ton of sentimental value, but it's also the size of a Suburban and there's no way it would fit in my garage.

I want it badly, but it's completely impractical in every imaginable way. :smith:

SUSE Creamcheese
Apr 11, 2007

Viggen posted:

I still can't get over ~100k miles for a 10+ year old beast is "low miles". Try talking to an octogenarian 'merkin metal owner, and you'll find that 100k is at least 60k, if not 80k over its' "trade in date".

It's low mileage to a Volvo owner. :haw:

SUSE Creamcheese
Apr 11, 2007

cursedshitbox posted:

I figured as much. i quit sharing that sort of content anyway, so enjoy the boring snaps I send of broken poo poo!

I figured a CSB junk shot was part of the initiation ritual of AI Snapchat. I was disappointed when I never got one :v:

SUSE Creamcheese
Apr 11, 2007
Sorry about your cat Horse Divorce. One of my mom and dad's cats had to be put to sleep over the weekend and it sucked hard even though it was time. She was 18 and her kidneys were failing, but she was still active and happy until the last week or so. She was my buddy growing up so I'm gutted that she's gone. :smith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SUSE Creamcheese
Apr 11, 2007

in honor of the holiday

• Locked thread