Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ferremit
Sep 14, 2007
if I haven't posted about MY LANDCRUISER yet, check my bullbars for kangaroo prints

Fucknag posted:

Yeah, it's one test, I know, and this professor does 1 makeup exam per semester so I can re-do it later. Just... I seem to get chains of "poo poo going well" going, and then when they break I just get pissed off to an unhealthy degree, like all the good didn't count. It's a loving head problem, I've been dealing with it all my life.

Plus, y'know, I'm 26 and still 3 years away from a bachelor's, still unemployed, still don't have my own place (for gently caress's sake, even the car is still in my mom's name, if only because insurance is cheaper that way) and it loving gets to me, and no amount of "poo poo's that bad for everyone you're not alone" ever seems to penetrate and I just end up pissed off that I'm doing so poorly.

gently caress what I wouldn't give for about an ounce of pot right now if I hadn't quite forever six years ago.

Edit: ignore me i'm just venting some pent-up frustration. I'll be better once i eat. and get some sleep.

30, been at university since 2004, STILL got 6 courses to go before I can graduate with a bachelors. Life justs gets in the way. I'll get it done one day. once the house is finished.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ferremit
Sep 14, 2007
if I haven't posted about MY LANDCRUISER yet, check my bullbars for kangaroo prints

To cheer things up, theres always the fact that theres a new Pink Floyd album coming out, and a new song streaming!

http://www.guitarworld.com/new-pink-floyd-song-streaming-now-louder-words-listen

I'd have given my left nut to have seen pink floyd live in concert, Thats not gonna happen any more.

Ferremit
Sep 14, 2007

[Imgur](http://i.imgur.com/OAvOWRl.jpg)

So somehow I managed to convince work to let me become owner of the Brush Cutter graveyard. Should be able to frankenstein SOMETHING out of this mess. Theres one thats missing its entire power head with a tag of "Spark plug wire broken" on it! :stare:

Ferremit
Sep 14, 2007

I'm allergic to mushrooms, which sucks cos it's one of the new superfoods everyone includes in everything, and it's also a major flavouring agent in a lot of Japanese cooking. Fortunately it's not the "stop breathing" allergy, but it liquifies my entire digestive tract and ejects it downwards. Means I've never done magic shrooms either cos I can think of nothing worse than tripping balls whilst making GBS threads like a duck.

In other news: just another day at the office.

Ferremit
Sep 14, 2007

I rarely drink coffee as coffee, but I practically consume my body weight a day in this stuff:

Fun fact- South Australia is the only place in the world where a milk beverage outsells coke- in 2008 we drank 36 Million litres of FUIC!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Farmers_Union_Iced_Coffee

Just dont read the nutritional information, theres something like 64 grams of sugar in one of those cartons...

Ferremit
Sep 14, 2007

We just had the mother of all thunderstorms roll in over the top of us, so now im sitting here in the dark contemplating on pulling a battery from the camper trailer to run my inverter to power the router so I dont flatten my phone so I have an alarm in the morning!

Ferremit
Sep 14, 2007

Holy poo poo, 3yrs late but our house is finally starting to resemble a loving house!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ferremit
Sep 14, 2007

My house is still a frame and no kid has the enthusiasm to walk up the 1+km long driveway of the current place so we did squat last night.

Then we lost power at about 9pm and didnt get it back till 11am the next day. So I sat in the dark, drank Somersby ciders and ate Jerky. Helped a mate out today installing a compressor and wiring in his phone cradle into his landcruiser. Forgot how much pulling cable through firewalls sucked.

More Somersby!!!

• Locked thread