Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Super Aggro Crag
Apr 23, 2008

And, of course as always, kill Hitler.

The one good thing about working 4 10's is that I get Fridays off now. So loving tired.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Super Aggro Crag
Apr 23, 2008

Well the job site I'm at right now is a 2hr round trip commute so it's more like 4 12's. The extra day off saves me $25 in gas too so it's well worth it. poo poo, we worked an extra hour on Wednesday just so we could GTFO an hour early yesterday.

Also -- Doing telephone pole line work in the rain loving SUCKS. The customers' nasty rear end dirt floor basements I have to crawl through also SUCK. First house I did yesterday had a 3ft tall basement I had to crawl under and a big spider landed on my head. I screamed like a little bitch.

And my project manager wants me to get my DOT card so I can drive the bucket truck so I had to quit smoking weed again for the next month. Ughghghghghgh.

Super Aggro Crag
Apr 23, 2008

Guess who blacked out and took a piss all over his laundry basket full of clean clothes last night?

Super Aggro Crag
Apr 23, 2008

Nah I've been drowning my sorrows in Natty Ice lately.

Super Aggro Crag
Apr 23, 2008

My wallet has been hurtin and Natty Daddies are only $1.25 a pop. :)

Super Aggro Crag
Apr 23, 2008

Hahahahahaha.

My roommate just got home and yelled, "Yo my aunt just made this bomb rear end apple crisp pie for us!" and proceeded to drop it on the carpet. loving dying right now.

Super Aggro Crag
Apr 23, 2008

I get up at 5AM for work guys, jeez. So I only drank two Natty Daddies. And I just drank a coffee so I'm good. That pie was bomb as gently caress though minus the dirt.

Super Aggro Crag
Apr 23, 2008

Yik Yak is dope. Of course I live near three colleges so my feed is poppin.

Super Aggro Crag
Apr 23, 2008

Today I lifted up an F550 with my bare hands.

Just kidding. Nice parking job there, foreman.

Super Aggro Crag
Apr 23, 2008

Whelp, we all got pulled from the job site we have been at yesterday. There was a crazy ran storm so we all ended up being 5-10 minutes late. Of course our boss was waiting at the job site for a sneak attack and screamed at all of us. Of course we have skipping our 9AM break and taking half our lunch break *and* working an extra half an hour everyday unpaid to try and make the company some money but he didn't care about any of that. loving douche. Now I'm probably getting laid off today because of it.

Super Aggro Crag
Apr 23, 2008

I don't see myself being able to buy a house within the next 2 decades.

Super Aggro Crag
Apr 23, 2008

Man I'm so loving done with everything. I had a total meltdown last night. IDK what the gently caress is wrong with me but I can't take it anymore.

Super Aggro Crag
Apr 23, 2008

Just we t to this huge elaborate haunted house and got the poo poo scared outta me. Currently sweating balls.

Super Aggro Crag
Apr 23, 2008

Not like a Ghost Hunters haunted house. A Halloween one. It was setup like a bio lab zombie mutant labratory. Fuuuuck.

Super Aggro Crag
Apr 23, 2008

Going to the Monson Hill Climbs in an hour. Standby for a sweet image dump this evening.

Super Aggro Crag
Apr 23, 2008

Yeah, I don't drink either.

Super Aggro Crag
Apr 23, 2008

I just got over a mild case of bronchitis myself. Luckily I was working outside the entire time so I just kept popping Mucinex and cough drops and hawkin up lung butter.

Super Aggro Crag
Apr 23, 2008

Posting from up in a ceiling. Wassup guys?

Super Aggro Crag
Apr 23, 2008

Nothing to do at work today so I'm playing delivery driver and stock room clerk. So so so boring.

Super Aggro Crag
Apr 23, 2008

All the F&F movies directed by Justin Lin, minus Tokyo Drift, are dope.

Super Aggro Crag
Apr 23, 2008

Do scrap yards accept clean crumpled up balls of aluminum? I started saving all the tabs from the soda and beer cans I drink and would like to add to the pile. I use aluminum foil everyday at work and since I make wraps the foil is always clean.

Super Aggro Crag
Apr 23, 2008

That's just more dishes to clean. With 4 bachelors in this house we already have the dishwasher running constantly.

Super Aggro Crag
Apr 23, 2008

The best part about the internet jukeboxes is that you can secretly play What's Up Pussy Cat ten times in a row.

Super Aggro Crag
Apr 23, 2008

Dammit I hate residential work. Doing a side job moving all the household media devices to a closet in the basement. All the exisiting holes between the basement and first floor are jam packed and I can't fit my drill in the space to come up through the walls. The living room TV is mounted above the fireplace so I can't drill a hole on the floor behind the fireplace structure either. Luckily my boss said I can borrow a snake and some tools from the shop tomorrow so I should be able to figure it out. The new Comcast XFinity cable boxes uses RF instead of IR, with a range of 50ft so all I gotta do is run an HDMI cable through the wall to the basement.

Super Aggro Crag
Apr 23, 2008

It's from a standup you goon.

Super Aggro Crag
Apr 23, 2008

Batman is a pussy.

Super Aggro Crag
Apr 23, 2008

Plumbing companies around here love hiring smoking hot female apprentices god drat son. I love girls in hardhats.

Super Aggro Crag
Apr 23, 2008

I'm still using my Dell Latitude E6400 from like 2009. I added another 2GB of RAM and replaced the battery and keyboard. Other than that it still runs perfect. Of course I can't really game with it, but I'm more of a console guy anyways.

Super Aggro Crag
Apr 23, 2008

I am a systems information technician. All I do is run cable.

Super Aggro Crag
Apr 23, 2008

I'm running cables at the Lenox tool factory. So. loving. Dirty.

Super Aggro Crag
Apr 23, 2008

We just moved around our living room setup. Two of my roommates still think it's freshman year of college and wanna hang up lovely hippie tapestries and old ripped posters. Me and the other roommate vetoed that poo poo so hard. Anything that goes up has to be framed at the very least.

Super Aggro Crag
Apr 23, 2008

Any of your spergs know of any electric toy train sets with tracks that can be put together in a bunch of ways? We wanna make one go around the living room that can carry our beers and blunts.

Super Aggro Crag
Apr 23, 2008

Man everything in the ceiling of this factory is coated in about a half inch of this black oily dust. I am covered in so much grime I look like Al Jolson.

Super Aggro Crag
Apr 23, 2008

So CAT7A cable is crazy. All the pairs are wrapped in foil individually and all 4 pairs are wrapped in braided aluminum as a whole.

Super Aggro Crag
Apr 23, 2008

Here ya go. On the plus side it doesn't kink and make buttholes.

Super Aggro Crag
Apr 23, 2008

I have like 2 copies of every book for school this year because I did a similar program already. I technically didn't have to go back to school but people from work are all taking a 2 yr course for their systems information technician license so I decided to take it to as a prep for the test.

I wonder if you rip all the foil off around the pairs or fold them back on top of the braided foil and bond it all to the jack...

Also... I guess they don't want you to comb out all the cables in the IDF anymore to prevent alien crosstalk.

Super Aggro Crag fucked around with this message at 03:19 on Oct 28, 2014

Super Aggro Crag
Apr 23, 2008

At a certain point there just needs to be fiber patch panels and switches everywhere. FIS Cheetah connectors and a fusion splicer make it cake.

Super Aggro Crag
Apr 23, 2008

I feel so old. I have zero Halloween plans besides getting drunk and watching scary movies all night.

Super Aggro Crag
Apr 23, 2008

One of my old neighbors wants me t go bar hopping with her and her BF. I suppose I could throw all my work clothes on and go as Bob the Builder.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Super Aggro Crag
Apr 23, 2008

My roomie used to gently caress some broad years ago who worked at the Plymouth Plantation. And he used to insist she wear her pilgrim costume.

• Locked thread