Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
shy boy from chess club
Jun 11, 2008

It wasnt that bad, after you left I got to help put out the fire!

I worked for a NASA contractor for 3 years. Y'all paid for a lot of my poopin'

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shy boy from chess club
Jun 11, 2008

I finally got a prime lens (35mm 1.8) after getting back into photography like 5 years ago. Im dumb for waiting so long cause this thing is AWESOME. Cant wait to use it at my sisters wedding on Saturday.

shy boy from chess club
Jun 11, 2008

Oh man, I already have my costume for this year but Zissou will be the one for next year. I love that movie. I bet its easy to find the hat at least.

shy boy from chess club
Jun 11, 2008

Motronic posted:

I don't recognize your name but you just might be an upcoming really drat good AI poster.

Agreed

shy boy from chess club
Jun 11, 2008

I just found the list of people that added me on snapchat. Not sure who most of you are yet unless the name was close to your forums name. Gonna be fun figuring out whos who.

shy boy from chess club
Jun 11, 2008

goatse guy posted:

gently caress it, just do what I do and spam everyone. Hope y'all enjoy dogs!

Thats what I did with a video of me starting the C10 just now so people could figure out who it was. I think I sent it to you, too.

shy boy from chess club
Jun 11, 2008

I think Im babysitting my step moms 3 legged chihuahua today so expect some tripod snaps everyone.

shy boy from chess club
Jun 11, 2008

Just got the confirmation, the tripod is on his way :3:

shy boy from chess club
Jun 11, 2008

I like gin and tonics but I can never taste the differences in gins. They all taste like pine trees to me.

shy boy from chess club
Jun 11, 2008

Motronic posted:

Good gin isn't to be mixed with tonic, which is probably why you can't taste the difference. If it's for a G&T just use Bombay or something middle shelf. Or if you really like a good bite Beefeater (that's my go-to for gin and tonics).

Yea Ive never tried it by itself or in any other drink so that must be why.

shy boy from chess club
Jun 11, 2008

I just started using a french press a few years ago and it rules so much. It makes even regular old Folgers or whatever taste like that cat poo poo coffee compared to a drip.

shy boy from chess club
Jun 11, 2008

Haha, oops. Like I said before Im terrible with the written word :(

shy boy from chess club
Jun 11, 2008

I tow a trailer every single day with a manual. It seems weird to me when people make a big deal of towing with a manual.

shy boy from chess club
Jun 11, 2008

Checking in for the lazy costume crew. I got a Stitch onesie and my friend is going as Lilo. If it wasnt for my friend Id go as agent Cooper from Twin Peaks since I just got a new black suit but I thought of it too late. Definitely going as Cooper next year though since Twin Peaks is coming back in 2016 :woop:

shy boy from chess club
Jun 11, 2008

jamal posted:

People make a big deal of just driving a manual. At one of the shops I worked at our truck/tow vehicle was a 1-ton dodge diesel with the 6-speed. I liked that truck.

Yea thats probably it. My work truck is soooooo underpowered so I like being able to choose the gears for whatever situation Im in. 86 GMC dump truck that weighs 7640 empty with a stock 80s 350 that makes maybe 200 hp on its best day. With the trailer and equipment its probably close to 10k. I cant imagine an auto taking up any more power from that, I dont think it would even move.

shy boy from chess club
Jun 11, 2008

MonkeyNutZ posted:

Forgive me AI for I have sinned; my friend stopped by with his '79 Lil Red Express and I covet the poo poo out of it.

That was one of the fastest things in 79 and also they rule.

shy boy from chess club
Jun 11, 2008

cursedshitbox posted:

high 15s for quarter mile time. hahaha drat!

Dude, 1979. I think Corvettes were doing like 17-18s, lol

shy boy from chess club
Jun 11, 2008

Just got a pellet stove from my aunt for $500. I have electric heat and it will be nice to take the edge off the electric bill in the winter from now on.

shy boy from chess club
Jun 11, 2008

The funniest YOSPOS SS was the brand new matress, haha.

shy boy from chess club
Jun 11, 2008

Viggen posted:

I guess I missed this one. Gotta .lnk?

Im on my phone right now but Ill see if my buddy still has the link to the video when I get back home. Its not crazy or anything, just a youtube of the recipient poking it with his finger. I think it was 2012.

shy boy from chess club
Jun 11, 2008

Super Aggro Crag posted:

I feel so old. I have zero Halloween plans besides getting drunk and watching scary movies all night.

Im going to the bar down the street to get drunk in my Stitch costume if you want to stop by. I have an afro wig you can wear for a costume.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shy boy from chess club
Jun 11, 2008

opengl128 posted:

This is really friggin neat

https://www.youtube.com/user/HondaVideo

press R throughout the video

I finally got to watch this on my computer. I want a Type R more than anything right now, freakin awesome. Honda and VW always have the best ads.

• Locked thread