Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gingerbread House Music
Dec 1, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Lipstick Apathy

InitialDave posted:

If you find Micromancer's picture on Tinder, you have to take him out on a date.

Don't handle his Rohm though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gingerbread House Music
Dec 1, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Lipstick Apathy

meatpimp posted:

MIATA MEGAMANTHREAD - LET IT GO PHONE

He's not actually getting a ND anyway. No worries.

Gingerbread House Music
Dec 1, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Lipstick Apathy

Gotta get that iron oxide back in my life baby.

Gingerbread House Music
Dec 1, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Lipstick Apathy
Why does nobody take me seriously in my big truck?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A6--WFgvjmo

Gingerbread House Music
Dec 1, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Lipstick Apathy

fingerling posted:

The green one (?) is a Volvo P1800, the red one behind looks to be a.. Porsche 924. The last one next to the Bug I'd throw a guess as a Ferrari Dino? Haha, definitely not, but I have no clue.

Are you colorblind? (Not an insult)

Gingerbread House Music
Dec 1, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Lipstick Apathy
I TAKE A BUS TO ALLENTOWN PA ON TUESDAY TO HAVE TRUCKS SHOVED UP MY BUTT. YAY ME.

Gingerbread House Music
Dec 1, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Lipstick Apathy
The worst part about GG is the people who are upset about actual problems in that industry attached themselves to the same name as the trolls.

Gingerbread House Music
Dec 1, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Lipstick Apathy
Introduced my kids (1 and 3) to my father who left my mother and i at 3 and i haven't seen in about 15 years today. Tuesday i leave for truck driving orientation/abuse 300 miles from here. After that i'll probably be home once a month or so for the next few months.

I'm already drained.

Gingerbread House Music
Dec 1, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Lipstick Apathy

Ineptus Mechanicus posted:

Sold the 240, bought the Fit and then a set of snow tires w/ wheels all on Craigslist, absolutely painless if you know the red flags. Had no jerking around, no flakes, no scams...then again I only dealt with people in the snooty areas so they were exceptions to the rule. The only attempted mugging/scam was someone asking me to drive it down to Schenectady so they could look at it...sorry but it's a car, not a pizza.

But Schenectady is UP AND COMING. *dies from bullet stabbing*

Gingerbread House Music
Dec 1, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Lipstick Apathy

Super Aggro Crag posted:

Any of your spergs know of any electric toy train sets with tracks that can be put together in a bunch of ways? We wanna make one go around the living room that can carry our beers and blunts.

Like, all of them?

Or poo poo like this: http://www.trainz.com/p-317275-atlas-168-ho-code-100-3-nickel-silver-flextrack-10.aspx

Gingerbread House Music
Dec 1, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Lipstick Apathy

Adiabatic posted:

I am getting trolled by a lumber company. 84 Lumber has been jerking me around about getting poplar plywood sheets for a week now. One of their service guys straight up lied to me and another one referred me to their "Mechanicsville location", which is just a street called Lumber of which 84 is an address.

Please don't come to Saratoga and crash my cars.

Gingerbread House Music
Dec 1, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Lipstick Apathy

Bajaha posted:

Oh boy oh boy oh boy :ohdearsass:

Do i get double santas this year?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gingerbread House Music
Dec 1, 2009

by FactsAreUseless