Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
rscott
Dec 10, 2009
The last time I did coke it was off the top of my brother's NGE anime tin case thing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rscott
Dec 10, 2009

this is going to be my costume this year

rscott
Dec 10, 2009
Reminder that the United States is the only developed country in the world that does not have legislation giving workers sick time or vacation time

are country :usa:

rscott
Dec 10, 2009
When I lived in flint the day before Halloween was called devils night and the tradition was to burn down abandoned buildings and get up to other assorted mischief

rscott
Dec 10, 2009
that's what you get for not folding and putting your laundry away when you take it out of the dryer :colbert:

rscott
Dec 10, 2009
I got new tires and an alignment and now my car doesn't feel right without the weird vibrations and the hosed up track, I'm sure it will be worth it the next time it rains though

rscott
Dec 10, 2009

Super Aggro Crag posted:

Whelp, we all got pulled from the job site we have been at yesterday. There was a crazy ran storm so we all ended up being 5-10 minutes late. Of course our boss was waiting at the job site for a sneak attack and screamed at all of us. Of course we have skipping our 9AM break and taking half our lunch break *and* working an extra half an hour everyday unpaid to try and make the company some money but he didn't care about any of that. loving douche. Now I'm probably getting laid off today because of it.

If a business you don't own requires you to work for free to be profitable, it is a bad business and you shouldn't be working there if you can help it

rscott
Dec 10, 2009
As long as everything is running a Win6 kernel it's pretty easy to fileshare, getting newer and older versions to communicate in a workgroup or whatever the hell ez file sharing sets up can be a bitch

rscott
Dec 10, 2009
If you don't want to disappoint your parents you could just drop off the face of the earth like I did, the only mistake I made was letting my grandma tell my dad I was still alive

That way he could choke on not knowing if his kid was dead in a ditch somewhere instead of merely choking on knowing your kid doesn't ever want to talk to you again

rscott
Dec 10, 2009
sometimes part of helping yourself is burning all your bridges

rscott
Dec 10, 2009
I took a greyhound bus 1000 miles away without telling anyone where I was going with nothing more than the clothes on my back more or less in my pursuit of burning down bridges

rscott
Dec 10, 2009

leica posted:

Found out I have Crohn's disease today, yay for me!

On the bright side, at least the colonoscopy wasn't for nothing :unsmith:

What are your symptoms like because I have been having some GI tract issues for about a year now and I thought I was lactose intolerant but I cut all the dairy out and my stomach is still hosed

rscott
Dec 10, 2009
I was drinking two or three fifths a week, then I switched my method of coping to weed, which has wound up being more expensive but I'm more able to function in society and I'm not hung over for 8 hours every day until I could get a drink in me so that's something

rscott
Dec 10, 2009
hmmm this pcd calls out 7075-T7451 plate for the material type :what:

rscott
Dec 10, 2009

Baller Witness Bro posted:

You know people keep bitching that "there's no WAY ebola can POSSIBLY spread in the USA!!!" and then lo and behold these idiots keep catching it and spreading it around. I'd prefer people be cautious and look into the issue instead of just ignoring it. Maybe it will lead to some good being done elsewhere if we educate ourselves about it here. I know that's not going to happen and people will go all Nancy Grace shouting EBOLA!!! but ... a man can dream.

Personally I have no idea why regular nurses are allowed anywhere near these infected people. Put someone specifically trained to deal with the guy on duty until it's a non-issue.I get that it's difficult to identify who the infected guy contacted before he got diagnosed but it's an easy thing to contain once you identify who has it with the resources we have in the US. It blows my mind we gently caress it up.

Cash rules everything around me, dolla dolla bills ya'll

rscott
Dec 10, 2009
They do, although you might run into problems with scrap yards thinking you stole it from somewhere, people stealing scrap from our scrap and chip bins is a reoccurring issue where I work

rscott
Dec 10, 2009
I know of like 3 bands from australia, AC/DC, silverchair and Midnight Oil

i think that puts me ahead of like 99% of americans

rscott
Dec 10, 2009
ya'll got small hands or something, a 6" phone would be great for me. My S5 is 5.1" and another inch would be great (that's what she said)

rscott
Dec 10, 2009
I use the Internet jukeboxes to play anti-flag and neutral milk hotel at bars full of rednecks and bikers

rscott
Dec 10, 2009

Rhyno posted:

Ain't nothing quite like playing the Scissor Sisters discography on Bike Night when all the patch gang are in attendance.

I think I played some crass too

rscott
Dec 10, 2009
if your coneys aren't being made with kogel all beef franks then smdh

rscott
Dec 10, 2009
terry pratchett is hands down my favorite fiction author

rscott
Dec 10, 2009
You realize that Rammstein jacked like their entire stage act from Laibach right? And ya'll didn't even link the best cover they've done smdh

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JJ_gAShRSsk

e: Laibach literally exists to troll fascists and those who sympathize with them and if you can't appreciate that you are a lovely person

rscott
Dec 10, 2009

CommieGIR posted:

I will never understand why Intel brought the Celeron brand back, it was universally recognized as one of the shittiest CPU brands ever, even VIA had better CPUs than the Celeron line.

Um excuse me celeron 300As were faster than the equivalent pentium II and could easily be over clocked to 450 with a simple 66 to 100 fsb change, via never had a cpu that wasn't unmitigated garbage

rscott
Dec 10, 2009
If you're sitting down for a long time and you're dehydrated you might not notice until you stand up and promptly pass out

rscott
Dec 10, 2009
I shaved off all my facial hair for my Halloween costume and it feels so weird

rscott
Dec 10, 2009

meatpimp posted:

:10bux: is pretty steep for some 20 year old games...

if they've updated them enough to have support for widescreen its worth it alone, but really how much is your time worth setting up DOSbox to run right?

rscott
Dec 10, 2009
i have plenty of free time just no motivation to do anything with it because i don't know how to give a poo poo about myself

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rscott
Dec 10, 2009

Shampoo posted:

Just live in Salem MA for a few years, and you'll be cured of the desire to do ANYTHING for Halloween except shut off the lights and close the curtains.

I have a friend who lives near there who says the same thing, he loving hates Halloween

• Locked thread