Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
iForge
Oct 28, 2010

Apple's new "iBlacksmith Suite: Professional Edition" features the iForge, iAnvil, and the iHammer.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Bg586-wl38

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

iForge
Oct 28, 2010

Apple's new "iBlacksmith Suite: Professional Edition" features the iForge, iAnvil, and the iHammer.
Been having raccoon problems so I put traps out to catch them. Caught this neighborhood stray last night.

iForge
Oct 28, 2010

I have IBS, Lactose Intolerance, and I can't eat any food cooked with Canola Oil. Most foods bother me atleast a little, some to the point that I have to know where the closest bathroom is at all times, still others I am curled up on the bathroom floor in pain. I feel for you, bad-stomach goons. :(

iForge
Oct 28, 2010

Yeah, unless you are trying to gently caress your sister and he is messing up your game, then you have no reason to care. Hell, maybe you could try to get a 3-way going or something...

iForge
Oct 28, 2010

On a 2 weeker down the refinery for work. God I forgot how much I hate 75% of the people here.

iForge
Oct 28, 2010

Bomb threats must be in this fall, the refinery was ablaze with flashing lights this morning when I got here due to a bomb threat. Cops are mostly gone now tho

iForge
Oct 28, 2010

For those that don't lurk IRC, this is one of the impact sockets we have at work. We don't use them all the time, but when you are using one, you are probably running that impact all loving day.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

iForge
Oct 28, 2010

• Locked thread