Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
G-Mach
Feb 6, 2011

meatpimp posted:

gently caress the police.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

G-Mach
Feb 6, 2011

T-Square posted:

I'd like to run with WERA once or twice, just because they have Grattan in Michigan on their calendar. That track is so drat fun. We run with CCS and their calendar is pretty much: Blackhawk Farms, Road America, Blackhawk Farms, Blackhawk Farms, Blackhawk Farms. Meh.

Grattan is such a great track. I live in central Wisconsin and last year two friends and myself drove through Milwuakke/Chicago and did a track Friday track day at Gingerman and then a Saturday at Gratten and then a Monday HSAX at Blackhawk Farms. The highlight of the weekend was definitely Gratten. If you live in the midwest you need to go to Gratten.

G-Mach
Feb 6, 2011

T-Square posted:

I'm near Oconomowoc. I did Grattan once, the first year I started track riding. I'd like to do it again now that I'm a much faster and smoother rider. Blackhawk's a fun track, but it's basically the only track we race year in, year out, so sometimes it gets a little old. Being completely flat doesn't really help its case. Gingerman was kind-of fun, but it isn't very bike-friendly. The two seams that split the racing surface into 3rds can really unsettle the bike. Although when we rode it, it was an open track day for cars and bikes. No one showed up to ride bikes, so my dad and I had the track completely to ourselves.

Mid-west council seems as a group only to want to run blackhawk.

G-Mach
Feb 6, 2011

nm posted:

I've only done blackhawk in the rain and I can see how it can be boring when you do it over and over. However, I thought it was a lot of fun in the rain, but its run-off sucks.

I've seen a car or two go up into the trees a couple times at blackhawk.

• Locked thread