Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bajaha
Apr 1, 2011

BajaHAHAHA.

T1g4h posted:

Also, any of you guys see the new Lamborghini hybrid? I'm digging it, it looks drat good.

The proportions are killing me, I keep looking at the front end thinking it's an SUV but my eyes go to the back and it's back to funky supercar aero. :derp:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bajaha
Apr 1, 2011

BajaHAHAHA.

Y'all need to relax up in here.

Like this catte

Bajaha
Apr 1, 2011

BajaHAHAHA.

cursedshitbox posted:

Guess I need to send dong snaps so people can Identify who I am. :quagmire:

Well, they were saying they like tripod pics :dong:

Bajaha
Apr 1, 2011

BajaHAHAHA.

STR - I'm a little afraid to ask, but how much did your hospital stint end up costing?

Glad to hear you're somewhat getting better-ish, maybe you've finally built up enough karma to have some good things happen in your life :unsmith:

Bajaha
Apr 1, 2011

BajaHAHAHA.

I hope you realize how wrong you are. The F&F movies documentaries are all awesome and it's impossible to contest their greatness. :colbert:

Bajaha
Apr 1, 2011

BajaHAHAHA.

Cat Terrist posted:

That's so retarded. Just another reason why AI is best forum, IOC is a good mod.

All hail His Grace, IOC of forum AI, first of his name, mod of the one true forum, Lord of all things motorized, and protector of the forum automotive insanity.

Bajaha
Apr 1, 2011

BajaHAHAHA.

From my experience no. I think some people make a distinction that salvage title = not repaired yet while rebuilt title = it has been fixed? That's all I can think of.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bajaha
Apr 1, 2011

BajaHAHAHA.

bolind posted:

By the way, isn't it the time of year for AI:SS?

Oh boy oh boy oh boy :ohdearsass:

• Locked thread