Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Torn Quad Jones
Nov 2, 2011
Who wants to back my kickstarter idea for an oxy acetylene torch that starts playing the A Team theme song when you light it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Torn Quad Jones
Nov 2, 2011

goatse guy posted:

I've been getting my rear end kicked by allergies the last week or two too. It didn't help that I went over to a friend's house last night and cuddled with his cat. Strange animals always make my allergies flare up, but I cannot resist the allure of cats.

As a person who is severely allergic to cats I too cannot resist the allure they are just too cuddly!!!

Torn Quad Jones
Nov 2, 2011
Had my car back from the shop for less than ten minutes got a speeding ticket FML

Torn Quad Jones
Nov 2, 2011
Im less than 20 mins from Hicksville dont have anything i can tow with but id love to help if i can

Torn Quad Jones
Nov 2, 2011

Viggen posted:

Do you have somewhere to store it for a few weeks months?

E: Road trip estimate: 41h 2,733 miles

That is a pretty conservative estimate, too. If I tried to do that in the exploder, it'd be at least 60 hours out and probably 80 back.

uShip estimates nearly as much as the cars' cost for shipping, too. Bah.

E2: Oh hey avatard. I'm so glad I made pizza for lunch. :zombie:

if you can plate it Ill let you keep in front of my house for a few weeks. safe neighbor hood no car thefts also it will be hanging with a 70's celica across the street.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Torn Quad Jones
Nov 2, 2011
Found my limit tonight 8 shots of jack and a giant plate of meat n mac cheese . Now I wanna nap outside in 46 degree weather.

• Locked thread