Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
solarNativity
Nov 11, 2012

STR is old enough to be my dad. I wish he was, he's such a good role model.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

solarNativity
Nov 11, 2012

leica posted:

I wonder who gets the oldest AI poster title, I'm 43 so I know I'm pretty drat close.

Also why can't I pull weeds at 1am without being questioned by neighbors, I'm on a late schedule because of work and like to get poo poo done at night is that wrong? They're lucky I don't break out the loving impact to rotate my drat tires :argh:

At 19-1/4 years I'm swinging for youngest, but I'm sure there's someone who took my 18-year-old AI nerd spot.

Steady job, sweet ride, experienced enough to tell me how to safely drugs, etc.

e: also immaculate hygiene and health, beautiful face, strong genes, tall, slim, handsome, etc

solarNativity fucked around with this message at 04:46 on Oct 10, 2014

solarNativity
Nov 11, 2012

I don't know how to into snapchat but I'd love to snapchat with you nerds.

solarNativity
Nov 11, 2012

some texas redneck posted:

I managed to wake myself up today with one of the most satisfying farts I've ever had.

It was nearly 10 seconds of pbbbbbbtttttBRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP, followed by a very loud "ahhhhh" (and maybe a bit of checking to make sure I didn't poo poo myself). My stomach felt absolutely amazing afterwards, and I'm pretty sure I'll never feel the same thing again.

See? Perfect role model. I love you, STR, marry and/or adopt me.

solarNativity
Nov 11, 2012

Snapchat my balls off @ solarNativity

Sinestro posted:

I'm 18, so I'm almost certainly the youngest AIer.

Congratulations on taking up the banner I thought I so proudly held!

solarNativity
Nov 11, 2012

some texas redneck posted:

Well, I thought I was feeling better. For less than a day.

I'd like to offer a hearty :fuckoff: to whatever the gently caress I have. Except I'm too weak.

The upside: I haven't poo poo myself today. Yet.
The downside: 103 fever :stonk: and hallucinations that are on par with large doses of LSD (this is coming from someone who's ingested enough LSD for entire countries).

Gonna do the ER bit. Have a friend on the way to drive me, no way in hell can I navigate even a parking lot right now.

Did you deliver to that apartment complex on the news or something?

solarNativity
Nov 11, 2012

Snap me hard. Snap me often. Snap my snaps off. solarNativity. Flood me.

solarNativity
Nov 11, 2012

General_Failure posted:

gently caress yes coffee time.

To all the people that don't like it, I don't blame you. I feel a lot clearer headed and better if I don't go anywhere near the stuff. Plus I'm pretty sure it's coffee that's causing a skin condition. But damned if it isn't a brief panacea for the soul in the morning. Shame it doesn't last. Things always go totally batshit insane and there's hours to go before drinking time.

My brother in law is still doing the equivalent of pokemon trading with cars. Literally as soon as he gets one he throws it up on facebook to swap for something else. This has been going on for ages. Sometimes he has a car for only hours.

Maybe he's trying the Craigslist thing where he starts with some tiny thing and swaps things for better and better things.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

solarNativity
Nov 11, 2012

How huge is huge? My truck bed is only 5.5 feet.

• Locked thread