Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
freelop
Apr 28, 2013

Where we're going, we won't need fries to see

CornHolio posted:

I fully plan on taking an extended poop in the middle of the truck, so know that your tax dollars went to me dropping a deuce.

This is how I read this which might not be so good for future contracts

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

freelop
Apr 28, 2013

Wretched day.

Starts with a text from my dad that a cat has died, no milk at work for tea and I've got a disciplinary hearing right when friday breakfast sandwiches would arrive

freelop
Apr 28, 2013

jammyozzy posted:

Half-day Friday every Friday. Aerospace mostly sucks but it has a few perks. :toot:

We get that in the automotive sector too

Poet's day

Piss
Off
Early
Tomorrow's
Saturday

freelop
Apr 28, 2013

BrokenKnucklez posted:

Because the people here are far more sane than e/n people....

Is it normal to not hate an ex but still think they are a lovely person? I don't sit around and bad mouth my ex all day every day. Nor do i bring it up in conversation. But I don't care for her either and still think she's a bitch.

Is that normal or am I a poo poo person? Its just a thought I was rolling around in my head.

Edit: I should say that I do forgive them for the most part. Still mad she made off with a few of my favorite t shirts (they were pretty stained up college shirts). I do pity her to a point that her mom rules her life.... But meh. I guess its just a thought I have had in my head. More or less a get off the chest and see what others thought.

I don't hate any of my exes, hell I still send the odd email to the one that cheated on me because the times before the relationship falls apart were fun and I don't want to regret them.

freelop
Apr 28, 2013

Deploying a catte.gif to lighten the mood

freelop
Apr 28, 2013

Remember when reversing to check all mirrors because there may be something you can't see in all of them.

Thank goodness for driving slowly and bouncy plastic bumpers.

freelop
Apr 28, 2013

A VW up.

I was reversing out of a bay at the end of the car park next to a curb but wanted to point my nose as much towards the exit as possible and brain farted.

Fortunately I reverse at a really slow speed and there wasn't a scratch on either car.

freelop
Apr 28, 2013

Decided to wander into the fog this morning to take some pictures and found someone's back yard with a pile of cars. Can anyone ID these?

Bad picture but the one on the right looked intersting

freelop
Apr 28, 2013

Bottle it and have 13" smoke it

freelop
Apr 28, 2013

CornHolio posted:

Speaking of alcoholism, my daughter has been sick and has to take a liquid medicine twice a day. She hates it. To make her feel better, I take some medicine alongside her: a shot of Jager. She smelled it, agreed it was also gross, and now won't take her medicine without me taking a shot of Jager.

In a way, then, my kids are forcing me to drink.

Jager was originally a medicine too :D

freelop
Apr 28, 2013

NitroSpazzz posted:

I don't know what that is but it looks tasty I think.

This jetlag sucks, 6 hour time difference is hitting me hard this time. I'm not sure if waking up early to lift made things worse but I have a feeling it did. 10:30am and I could really go for a nap.

Grab a cup of coffee, stand barefoot on carpet and scrunch your toes up.

Just be careful because if your building is overrun by terrorists and they shoot the glass it will cut your feet.

freelop
Apr 28, 2013

alternate.eago posted:

Still haven't received mine yet, cursedshitbox. I guess I'm not one of the cool kids. :(

I asked why everyone reacts the way they do and he replied "Because it's broken like the rest of me"
Must admit I'm morbidly curious now.

freelop
Apr 28, 2013

Adiabatic posted:

Legit looks like a movie prop

My reaction was "Why is he wearing that ma-" :stare:

freelop
Apr 28, 2013

Those hospital numbers are frightening.
What pills were you given that cost $100 a dose?

freelop
Apr 28, 2013

If you are better than the role offered the company will worry that you'd get bored and move on. Better to pick someone who has enough motivation to accept the role but not one that will go too far beyond.

When I was unemployed the job centre was of no use because I had a degree and all the roles they could point me towards were for people who barely have any qualifications.

And by "point me towards" I mean "go to https://www.indeed.co.uk"

freelop
Apr 28, 2013

Finally got round to watching the newest Evil Dead film.
It really lives up to the rest of the series and is well worth seeing if you are a fan of over the top horror films.

Lots of nods to the older films including the oldsmobile.

freelop
Apr 28, 2013

Got some London's gin that I plan on mixing with vodka and apple and mango juice later to see what happens.

freelop
Apr 28, 2013

Cakefool posted:

My kid saw me reading deadpool comics on pintrest so I explained a little about him, my wife overheard and wants to see the film when it comes out.

You've shown them this yes?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LoXGsv9nsNs

freelop
Apr 28, 2013

Come home to see a giant (for england) spider in the kitchen sink.

Yep that's tomorrow's problem.

Hey sober freelop go gently caress yourself :D

freelop
Apr 28, 2013

Geirskogul posted:

Guys.

Guys...

GUYS!

gently caress cork gaskets.

We try and tell the mech department that but it's like they have a fetish

freelop
Apr 28, 2013

Wondered how powerful a lovely airsoft gun was so I shot it at my fridge.

It was powerful enough to rip through the notes left on the fridge and dent the door.

Living alone is awesome.

freelop
Apr 28, 2013

Get it out of my head

freelop
Apr 28, 2013

Managed to fit a pallet in the back of the 107 despite being told by many that it could not be done.
Think I might use it to build a tiny wine rack that I saw a while back.

Anyone else made anything neat out of pallets?

freelop
Apr 28, 2013

Surely if internet explorer wasn't the best it wouldn't be what comes with the computer right?
:downs:

freelop
Apr 28, 2013

KozmoNaut posted:

While my own car is in for a supplemental anti-rust treatment, I'm driving one of these babies:

A Peugeot 107 powered by 1.0L 3-cylinder sewing machine with a massive 68HP. It's obviously slow as hell, and you can definitely tell that it's a super-cheap little car, but man that engine is fun. It revs nicely and it has this really pleasing rasp to it. It's been described as sounding like half of a Porsche flat-6, and I tend to agree. It's also a lot smoother than I would have expected.

Plus, since it's so slow, you can rev it out in 1st and 2nd and still only be doing ~70kph.

3-cylinder small cars are flippin' awesome.

I drive a slightly older one of those with the really creepy grin.

The 0-30mph is pretty good but then the push to 60+ takes forever. (That said there is someone else on my work route that has one and is able to burn me up and I don't know how)

e:

freelop fucked around with this message at 14:29 on Oct 27, 2014

freelop
Apr 28, 2013

Tusen Takk posted:

Who is genetix and why did someone spend money in order to get him to post in their thread?? Is there some drama I missed?

From scanning the thread from the ad I think genetix is the original creator of goatse.

freelop
Apr 28, 2013

Cat Terrist posted:

Huh? The actual Goatse guy or the person who created the original shock site?

Actually after a second look it may just be winding up the latest new person to sign up at that point

freelop
Apr 28, 2013

Attempted to connect up a vehicle battery, spend ages cursing a clip that was refusing to fit onto the battery post.

I was trying to connect the battery up the wrong way round :downsgun:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

freelop
Apr 28, 2013

Off to a birthday party.
There was supposed to be a theme of tv and film characters but I didn't go as a costume so I'll be "generic background character from a modern day show"

• Locked thread