Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
You Am I
May 20, 2001

Me @ your poasting

Can a late 70s Mercedes be a good alternative?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

You Am I
May 20, 2001

Me @ your poasting

Viggen posted:

I hosed your mum. IoC held her down. We all came.

OMFG that avatar

You Am I
May 20, 2001

Me @ your poasting

Latest fake ad from Sniff Petrol

You Am I
May 20, 2001

Me @ your poasting

http://www.foxsports.com.au/more-sp...80496440d334b07

Ford is killing off its Australian Touring Car program at the end of next year. Was expected since they are closing down local production in 2016. However this isn't the first time Ford has done this in Australia, as they did kill off all involvement back in the late 70s.

You Am I
May 20, 2001

Me @ your poasting

goatse guy posted:

I've got a degree in legal studies, part of an art degree, uprooted my life for engineering school, several years of experience in restaurants, dealership experience, and just started taking classes in Arabic and I've finally now realized that I'll never make my parents happy, no matter what I do with my life.

WHEN ARE WE GETTING GRANDCHILDREN

You Am I
May 20, 2001

Me @ your poasting

Those who haven't seen this year's Bathurst 1000 live, make it your job to get your hands on a copy of it. Car race of the year

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

You Am I
May 20, 2001

Me @ your poasting

goatse guy posted:

I'll let you guys know what name he decides on.

Hawt.

I tried installing Tinder the other day, but it wanted everything from my Facebook profile, probably even my next of kin, so it got deleted.

• Locked thread