Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Doccers
Aug 15, 2000

Patron Saint of Chickencheese
My wallet simultaniously hates me, the fact that colorado eats car batteries for breakfast, and the fact that my volvo needs two of them.

at least gas prices are starting to drop.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doccers
Aug 15, 2000

Liquid Communism posted:

Do it.

I learned today while adjusting the serpentine on my XJ that a guy I used to cook with is in jail on $50k bond. Possession with intent to distribute and conspiracy to distribute heroin.

Not surprised at all.

I learned recently that a guy I worked with at IBM was busted for... well...

http://www.red-alerts.com/victimles...ith-6-year-old/

he just stopped showing up at work one day, At the time we were told he "had an accident" and quit work.

Doccers
Aug 15, 2000

also: Costco loving rocks for their warranty policies.

I bought a couple batteries from them three years ago, they died with a few months left on the warranty. They refunded me full price for both, and I was able to upgrade to two brand new interstate 950 amp batteries for $34bux, total.

I need to get a solar trickle charger set up in the Volvo, I don't drive it as much or as far as I should so the batteries get acid stratification and then die. :(
I at least have a battery shut-off switch now that I need to install as well.

Doccers
Aug 15, 2000

IOwnCalculus posted:

What you really, really want for a sunburn is Solarcaine spray with aloe. Thanks to the lidocaine in it, it's the best thing I've ever used for a sunburn.

Remind me to get some of this. all I have is old-school aloe.

Doccers
Aug 15, 2000

Backov posted:

It's me. I'm the guy that doesn't own a car.

I just come to the car threads and look longingly at peoples cars, occasionally crying in to my beer.

One day I will live in a country where it makes sense for me to own a car. I do own two motorcycles though, do they count? Neither of them are within 6 time zones of me though.

if you bolt the motorcycles together, they will have four wheels and thus be a car.

Get to it.

• Locked thread