Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Prong Song
Sep 7, 2002

WHITE
DRIVES
MATTER

keykey posted:

Holy poo poo, the mythical unmolested Type R, I've heard about those but never seen one in the wild....

This is years ago now, but when I autocrossed with the SCCA in DC there was a FoaF who did very well in his stock ITR. IIRC he had a set of wheels and tires for autocross days and that was it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Prong Song
Sep 7, 2002

WHITE
DRIVES
MATTER

cursedshitbox posted:

Hell yes.

*zips fly*

I misread that as "unzips fly" at first and I was gonna post a picture of the "gaaaaaaay" seal, but, whelp. You got me.

The Prong Song
Sep 7, 2002

WHITE
DRIVES
MATTER

OFFICER 13 INCH posted:

Signed up for amazon prime to look for something to send the gf while she's in treatment in LA. Amazon was like hey bro you wanna send that poo poo coast to coast in 18 hours from order to confirmed delivery? For $3.99? Bullshit you can, I loving dare you.

:stare:

On the flip side, I just sent a complaint e-mail off to Amazon's customer service because they use USPS last-mile shipping in my area (from a warehouse about 300 miles away) and my lazy-rear end postal carrier not only won't deliver things to my door, he doesn't even bother checking to see if anyone's home. All packages go directly to my property's rental office, even though we have package-delivery mailboxes at the two (TWO WHOLE) mailbox stations for the couple-hundred apartments here.

The Prong Song
Sep 7, 2002

WHITE
DRIVES
MATTER
Apropos all the computerchat, I recommend looking at http://www.logicalincrements.com/ when trying to figure out what you should buy next. All of the equipment is vetted by computernerds and the list is updated pretty darn regularly.

The Prong Song
Sep 7, 2002

WHITE
DRIVES
MATTER

goatse guy posted:

I'm afraid to move in with a partner because I'm pretty stubborn about interior design. Just let me make all of the decorating decisions and no one gets hurt.

When my girlfriend moved in she got control of everything. Her couch, her entertainment center, her chairs, her dishes. She has the astehtic sense of someone's grandma.

• Locked thread