Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Das Volk
Nov 19, 2002

by Cyrano4747

The Midniter posted:

gently caress big banks, is what I'm saying. I should really just move all of my banking to my credit union...that has exactly one branch in town, and it's not close. gently caress.

Everyone should use credit unions. Instead of the usual car loan run-around, this time I used my credit union, I had refinanced the M3 with them previously for better service and lower rates. New car? No problem - no change of anything, same rate, different car. It was approved by humans because Viper, but it still took 5 minutes.

And that's before I mention their ATM rebate (anywhere in the world) 1:1 market (this is important, pretty much no one else does this) exchange rate for all forex, and the excellent customer service.

Don't use corporate banks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread