Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DJ Commie
Feb 29, 2004

Stupid drivers always breaking car, Gronk fix car...

Geirskogul posted:

Also, everyone buy an ACVW, so we can enjoy the pain as a group.

Per the OP, I bought a 63 Baja bug for $800!

edit: the one piece fiberglass front end and the 69 magnesium cased single port 1600 are each worth the $800 I paid!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DJ Commie
Feb 29, 2004

General_Failure posted:

Dead paint, no engine, swing axles, wide rims...mmm yeah baby. That's my dream car.
I know the price would make me cry and it'd be a yard ornament but I'm still tempted to go find out given that I have a stockpile of NOS VW parts and a couple of engines that would bolt in sitting around doing nothing.

ACVWs are like a horrible disease with no cure that can either take years to kill someone or just weeks.

You'd love what I just bought then!

DJ Commie
Feb 29, 2004

Elmnt80 posted:

Circle pits are awesome and I always recommend jumping in if you see one forming.

I saw Black Dahlia Murder on Saturday in Sacaramento and the circle pit looked pretty fun. I hadn't been to a real show in ten years, last one was probably a local Bay Area hardcore type.

• Locked thread