Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kia Soul Enthusias
May 9, 2004

zoom-zoom
Toilet Rascal
Welcome to the future. Now you can watch the remastered Star Trek episodes too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kia Soul Enthusias
May 9, 2004

zoom-zoom
Toilet Rascal

cursedshitbox posted:

Before or after Kirk ate the Enterprise?

Both.

Kia Soul Enthusias
May 9, 2004

zoom-zoom
Toilet Rascal
What version of WRT54G is it though?

Kia Soul Enthusias
May 9, 2004

zoom-zoom
Toilet Rascal

T-Square posted:

Guys I have a bunch of Halloween parties this month but I have no loving clue what I want to do for a costume. Serious problems here.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Kia Soul Enthusias
May 9, 2004

zoom-zoom
Toilet Rascal

T-Square posted:

As much as I love that movie, way too young to pull that off. Fry just popped into my head, maybe Zoidberg if I feel like doing the work?

I can't grow any facial hair but I just put on a robe over shorts or whatever and drunk people go "the dude!! awesome"

goatse guy posted:

Drinking White Russians in a bathrobe shouldn't be reserved for just Halloween.

It's my drink of choice, but I don't have a robe right now.

Kia Soul Enthusias
May 9, 2004

zoom-zoom
Toilet Rascal

goatse guy posted:

I can't grow any facial hair either but that's not going to stop me from being The Dude this year.

:twisted:

Kia Soul Enthusias
May 9, 2004

zoom-zoom
Toilet Rascal

What's this?

I ate too many peanuts :(

Kia Soul Enthusias
May 9, 2004

zoom-zoom
Toilet Rascal
Anecdotally, according to a lot of different forum users, some cars tend to run bad on those fancy types of plugs.

Kia Soul Enthusias
May 9, 2004

zoom-zoom
Toilet Rascal

Viggen posted:

too many loving archer avatars its like hard to tell which are the perpetually drunk, which are on heroin, and which actually own a car

Who here doesn't own a car? :yikes:

edit: Saw a Morris Minor convertible tonight but didn't have a chance to take a pic. :(

Kia Soul Enthusias fucked around with this message at 07:44 on Oct 6, 2014

Kia Soul Enthusias
May 9, 2004

zoom-zoom
Toilet Rascal

Viggen posted:

They know who they are. :colbert:

You don't have to own a car to like them, to be fair...

Kia Soul Enthusias
May 9, 2004

zoom-zoom
Toilet Rascal
Twin Peaks returns in 2016, this time to Showtime. I hope they film it here in Washington.

Kia Soul Enthusias
May 9, 2004

zoom-zoom
Toilet Rascal

goatse guy posted:

Considering that 95% of the trolling and shitposting on that forum is done by the mods, it would be pretty hard to get banned. Whenever someone makes a poo poo post, they turn it into a trolling free-for-all. The mods even went as far as to make a fake account and facebook page to catfish one of the members.

CSB never sends me dicksnaps anymore. :smith:

Goatse?

Kia Soul Enthusias
May 9, 2004

zoom-zoom
Toilet Rascal
For better or worse it's frickin normal.

Kia Soul Enthusias
May 9, 2004

zoom-zoom
Toilet Rascal

some texas redneck posted:

Rancid deli meats chat - still feeling like death. Stepped on the scale a little while ago and found out I've lost close to 15 pounds, in about a week. I needed to lose that weight, but I was hoping to lose through a healthier method. Gonna hit up the doctor in a bit.

You're still sick from that??? Yes, you need to go to the doctor!!

Kia Soul Enthusias
May 9, 2004

zoom-zoom
Toilet Rascal
The patents expired about 10 years ago. edit: & CompuServe was bought by AOL a long time ago too.

Kia Soul Enthusias
May 9, 2004

zoom-zoom
Toilet Rascal

slip proof stairs posted:

More train snap chats.

Also, CharlesM, more dog snapchats, please.

I was afraid I was overdoing it, to be honest.

Kia Soul Enthusias
May 9, 2004

zoom-zoom
Toilet Rascal
Um be careful I don't like going to the doctors but that was really pushing it. I'm glad you're on the way now.

Kia Soul Enthusias
May 9, 2004

zoom-zoom
Toilet Rascal
I'm in need of some funny cat pics tonight

Kia Soul Enthusias
May 9, 2004

zoom-zoom
Toilet Rascal
Cute, thank you :)

Kia Soul Enthusias
May 9, 2004

zoom-zoom
Toilet Rascal
You guys are worse than GBS, except you actually have driver's licenses (presumably).

Kia Soul Enthusias
May 9, 2004

zoom-zoom
Toilet Rascal
Yeah, they have summer and winter hours.

Kia Soul Enthusias
May 9, 2004

zoom-zoom
Toilet Rascal

Viggen posted:

Up, down, up, down.. are you the physical embodiment of Rhynos' life? Jeez man, even I am starting to get worried about you getting off the drip and getting back to normal life.

One of the things I'm supposed to do on the road to Wellville(tm) is to give up caffeine. He could have told me that before I dropped :10bux: on cheap soda to last me for the next month.

Oh, my 'sitting' blood pressure was 174/92, not stressed. Pain is a bitch. Guess I'm gonna pop like a balloon.

Are those numbers right???? :eyepop:

Kia Soul Enthusias
May 9, 2004

zoom-zoom
Toilet Rascal

Viggen posted:

I was a bit surprised, but saw it myself. Maybe I do need to cut down on the caffeine.

I haven't had a systolic that high since I was close to death. How does your head feel?

Kia Soul Enthusias
May 9, 2004

zoom-zoom
Toilet Rascal

Geirskogul posted:

Just "competed" for an Avondale PD position. Three slots, 177 people showed up, including more than 30 lateral (already or already qualified for LEO) applicants. I passed both the physical and written exams and have an oral board on the 29th, but overall it was :stonk: and I think my chances of getting the position are :gonk:

It's probably for the better. If you have any amount of empathy or compassion I imagine being a cop is one of the more stressful things you can do. You probably already know this, but some departments won't hire if you score too well on your exams, too.

Devyl posted:

After 5 years, she said she needs to have her own space for a while. She's been gone for 5 days now. I hate this because I know how it ends 99.99% of the time.

:sigh:

drat, sorry.

Kia Soul Enthusias
May 9, 2004

zoom-zoom
Toilet Rascal
Candidates who are too smart tend to leave the job after about 6 months to do something else. :sigh:

http://abcnews.go.com/US/court-oks-barring-high-iqs-cops/story?id=95836

This is an old story and I'm sure there are newer ones but you get the idea.

Kia Soul Enthusias
May 9, 2004

zoom-zoom
Toilet Rascal

Geirskogul posted:

Yeah, I'm aware, but I want to be a good cop, if there is such a thing. I mean, I love helping patients and dealing with crazies as an EMT, but the pay is piss poor.

It's something I've considered, because I do like helping people if I can, but I'm not sure I could cope with it emotionally. It's hard enough for me even just dealing with animals.

Kia Soul Enthusias
May 9, 2004

zoom-zoom
Toilet Rascal

Phone posted:

I'll only buy the Nexus 6 if it has a Voight-Kampff app.

Here you go.

Kia Soul Enthusias
May 9, 2004

zoom-zoom
Toilet Rascal
i think im dying

Kia Soul Enthusias
May 9, 2004

zoom-zoom
Toilet Rascal
Did my minute long snapchat work on anybody else's phone?

Kia Soul Enthusias
May 9, 2004

zoom-zoom
Toilet Rascal

Holdbrooks posted:

all I got was a slightly growing "my movie"

aww that's disappointing

Kia Soul Enthusias
May 9, 2004

zoom-zoom
Toilet Rascal

Ferremit posted:

I rarely drink coffee as coffee, but I practically consume my body weight a day in this stuff:

Fun fact- South Australia is the only place in the world where a milk beverage outsells coke- in 2008 we drank 36 Million litres of FUIC!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Farmers_Union_Iced_Coffee

Just dont read the nutritional information, theres something like 64 grams of sugar in one of those cartons...

It's been a while since I've been to Japan sadly but it seems like they have lots of these iced coffee drinks for sale, complete with picture of Tommy Lee Jones on the ads.

Kia Soul Enthusias
May 9, 2004

zoom-zoom
Toilet Rascal
I'd like to visit again someday but for now it's not feasible. :(

In a few years I will need to imprint a pristine Mazda 323 or GTAe though... :getin:

goatse guy posted:

Everything Sux is my album of choice.

I've drank enough to try karaoke. This guy isn't awful, he just doesn't like cars. :sigh:
Maybe I'm old and out of touch but if I found my date posting on SA I'd consider it a failure.

Funnily enough, the only times I've done karaoke I've been stone cold sober.

Kia Soul Enthusias
May 9, 2004

zoom-zoom
Toilet Rascal

rscott posted:

terry pratchett is hands down my favorite fiction author

I have too many books I want to read in storage and I don't want to buy them again :argh:

Holdbrooks posted:

Is the a better snapchat I should be using. This is literally the buggiest app I have ever used it crashes most of the time when I open a pic from someone. Sometimes I see them and somtimes I don't. Also I keep getting screen shots apearing in my camera roll. I just went to send a pic of my broken helicopter and I have like 100 random pics if goatse guy, trains and AI pets. lol

E: Maybe it's because I have never updated my phone.

Get a Windows Phone and install Rudy Huyn's version. :twisted:

Kia Soul Enthusias
May 9, 2004

zoom-zoom
Toilet Rascal
Hold down the button for video

Kia Soul Enthusias
May 9, 2004

zoom-zoom
Toilet Rascal

Rhyno posted:

Booooooooooooooooooooosh.

I'm still in a great mood. This never happens. Maybe I'm on drugs.

Viggen? Is that you?

Kia Soul Enthusias
May 9, 2004

zoom-zoom
Toilet Rascal
I saw a voter guide recently and one of the candidate's statements ended with an @aol.com email address. Yeah...

Kia Soul Enthusias
May 9, 2004

zoom-zoom
Toilet Rascal

Mat_Drinks posted:

The past few pages have been entirely too much discussion about Viggen's Av and not enough about buying that Sonnet. Those cars are easily the best looking Saab ever made and in my opinion and just plain drat good looking!

Yeah it's quite a nice looking car. Maybe the only Saab I've liked. I don't recall seeing one in a long time.
edit: Also, a V4.

Viggen posted:

Well, she's gonna need some work..

(cleek)

Kia Soul Enthusias
May 9, 2004

zoom-zoom
Toilet Rascal
I remember one time I got super swine flu or whatever and was crossing my fingers that my appetite would stay gone after I got better. Haha, yeah right.

Kia Soul Enthusias
May 9, 2004

zoom-zoom
Toilet Rascal
I've been working out a lot for the past 3 months but my weight is about the same. On the other hand my BP is down a lot so...I've accomplished something?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kia Soul Enthusias
May 9, 2004

zoom-zoom
Toilet Rascal

some texas redneck posted:

Feeling bad enough that I called the hospital to ask at what number someone should go in for hyperglycemia - "we're not allowed to give medical advice over the phone, particularly something that specific. But if you start feeling worse, find a ride or call an ambulance". Thanks guys, thanks.

Sometimes health insurance have nurse hotlines you can call for advice.

• Locked thread