Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SoundMonkey
Apr 22, 2006

I just push buttons.

so what's erryone drinkin' on this spooky night?

(drunkposting now permitted in this thread)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SoundMonkey
Apr 22, 2006

I just push buttons.

cursedshitbox posted:

Beer! Lots and lots of loving beer!

SoundMonkey
Apr 22, 2006

I just push buttons.

Terrible Robot posted:

super-pro tier empty quoting here.

I took my daughter trick-or-treating, had a good time. The town is super tiny so every year the cops just shut down Front Street and everybody goes nuts, which is pretty cool.

Also I like IOC but I wish we could keep CreppyMonkey around too, he seems like good people.

IOC is awesome because he reminded me that I reign over Cycle Asylum too just now.

SoundMonkey
Apr 22, 2006

I just push buttons.

also trust me, my gimmick gets old pretty quick

SoundMonkey
Apr 22, 2006

I just push buttons.

Fucknag posted:

gimmick>? have you seen the "posting' of the various ai superstars?

(i include myself in this, although i hfardly consieder myself a superstar)

all i actually know about AI is that meatpimp is an impossibly bad poster

SoundMonkey
Apr 22, 2006

I just push buttons.

sleeman's is absolute trash

i mean if the other options at the bar are blue or molson, yeah i'll go with the sleeman, but barely

SoundMonkey
Apr 22, 2006

I just push buttons.

T1g4h posted:

Not drunk, but I did a shot and then smoked with a war vet and talked about random poo poo. That count?

Also, I wore my Fire Dept. coat and just went as an off-duty firefighter as my costume :v:

i'm gonna assume that by smoked you mean weed, in which case yes that counts, 420 blaze it

SoundMonkey
Apr 22, 2006

I just push buttons.

KozmoNaut posted:

October is over.

gently caress October, it sucked rear end.

yeah seriously, my car broke hardcore literally in the final hours of oct 31st.

hey chevy thanks for putting the clutch slave cylinder behind the transmission you pieces of poo poo.

SoundMonkey
Apr 22, 2006

I just push buttons.

meatpimp posted:

At least meatpimp uses his shift key.

in the third person, like a wanker

SoundMonkey
Apr 22, 2006

I just push buttons.

i'll close this thread when someone makes an image of a slave cylinder crying fluid and telling me it's very sorry

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SoundMonkey
Apr 22, 2006

I just push buttons.

it's beautiful

• Locked thread