Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av

Untagged posted:

Did you shoot someone at roll call?

Failed a drug screen

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DrakeriderCa
Feb 3, 2005

But I'm a real cowboy!

Bernard McFacknutah posted:

It's more likely the MET getting worried that extra funding might get spread about more evenly so they sit on it like a golden egg.

So you're telling me that the MET are power hungry, greedy, incompetent and almost universally despised between their colleagues and the public?

So they're like the UK's RCMP? :v:

Whale Cancer
Jun 25, 2004

Haha neither of those and I didn't shoot anyone.

I can't really just post it in here but if you want to know pm.

GunForumMeme
Apr 22, 2010
My vote: Got caught on the clock shagging a rookie/dispatcher/sergeant's wife.

DrakeriderCa
Feb 3, 2005

But I'm a real cowboy!
My vote: showed up drunk on power

Also I'm pooping for $70/hr right now :getin:

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av

DrakeriderCa posted:

My vote: showed up drunk on power

Also I'm pooping for $70/hr right now :getin:

Some of my best posts have been from the shitter while on the clock :slick:

LSU just beat #3 Ole Miss lol gently caress those guys

Hezzy
Dec 4, 2004

Pillbug

Whale Cancer posted:

Haha neither of those and I didn't shoot anyone.

I can't really just post it in here but if you want to know pm.

Read something objectionable on tumblr that wasn't prefaced with a trigger warning?

Reign Of Pain
May 1, 2005

Nap Ghost
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2014/10/26/officials-say-suspect-in-killings-california-deputies-was-deported-twice/

Apparently twice was not enough

Also, I really need someone to arrest my neighbors dogs. 1 is black and the other is brown if that helps.

DrakeriderCa
Feb 3, 2005

But I'm a real cowboy!

Reign Of Pain posted:

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2014/10/26/officials-say-suspect-in-killings-california-deputies-was-deported-twice/

Apparently twice was not enough

Also, I really need someone to arrest my neighbors dogs. 1 is black and the other is brown if that helps.

"Arrest"? Man, we only have one setting when it comes to dogs.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

The black dog we can frame for possession, the brown dog we send across the border.

GunForumMeme
Apr 22, 2010

Grem posted:

Another tale from public speaking class : 18 year old girl gives persuasive speech on why drug dealers are awesome and how her father was a drug dealer but is dead now because of drugs but drugs are bad. Also she called drug dealers narcs the entire time.

Yeah have fun dealing with trying to teach a room full of thirty of her Modern European History.

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

It's how her species communicates

GunForumMeme posted:

Yeah have fun dealing with trying to teach a room full of thirty of her Modern European History.

wow stop I'm still in feel good mode about the future

Branis
Apr 14, 2006

by VG
being a teacher is like all the bad stuff about being a cop without any of the cool stuff. Nobody respects you everybody treats you like poo poo, parents expect you to fix years of abuse and neglect in an hour a day and you don't get a gun or get to jackboot anybody.

Mad Dragon
Feb 29, 2004

Branis posted:

you don't get a gun or get to jackboot anybody.
Kill them with detention and bad grades.

DrakeriderCa
Feb 3, 2005

But I'm a real cowboy!

Mad Dragon posted:

Kill them with detention and bad grades.

Both of those are no longer allowed because of precious Ryder and Olivia's self esteem

Justin Godscock
Oct 12, 2004

Listen here, funnyman!

DrakeriderCa posted:

Both of those are no longer allowed because of precious Ryder and Olivia's self esteem

Fine, it's years of video games and weed and wondering what the hell happened and why their manager was "being a dick" today.

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

It's how her species communicates

I hope I eventually get a class with a girl named Ryder, because boy do I have a sweat Jay Z lyric in my head for a comeback.

Edwardian
May 4, 2010

"Can we have a bit of decorum on this forum?"
You can laugh all you want.

I had a student bring a bong in to class as a visual aid for an argument/persuasion paper on legalization.

I would kill for a taser and a billyclub, and the permission to use both freely.

GunForumMeme
Apr 22, 2010
I've been told many times that I would make a great teacher. This thread is Exhibit A for no.

Bernard McFacknutah
Nov 13, 2009
My flatmate has just been made a Sergeant, time to as him to leave.

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

Hey, does your planet have wiper fluid yet or you gonna freak out and start worshiping us?
Whip Slagcheek: "tell them theyre all faggots, you can quote me"

Done. And Done.

SrgMagnum
Nov 12, 2007
Got old money, could buy a dinosaur

Untagged posted:

Done. And Done.

It's like he never left. :swoon:

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Untagged posted:

Done. And Done.

Rude

Branis
Apr 14, 2006

by VG
BAN ALL POLLACKS FROM GIP.

GunForumMeme
Apr 22, 2010
There'd only be be you, me, and a Cajun left over.

I've never seen so many Poles in one place outside of Wilkes-Barre.

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

Hey, does your planet have wiper fluid yet or you gonna freak out and start worshiping us?
I'm MERICAN you fucks. :argh:

The Shep
Jan 10, 2007

If found, please return this poster to GIP. His mothers are very worried and miss him very much.

GunForumMeme posted:

There'd only be be you, me, and a Cajun left over.

I've never seen so many Poles in one place outside of Wilkes-Barre.

GFM is like my Internet bestie.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Whip probably lurks daily, he's just too proud to come back and post after being mod-fired.

Branis
Apr 14, 2006

by VG

Untagged posted:

I'm MERICAN you fucks. :argh:

spell out your last name and let us decide that.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Branis posted:

that secret santa page was filled with names I couldn't pronounce.

e: and one guy named Smith lol

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

Branis posted:

I've been told the family has english lineage and a great great grandfather or uncle or some poo poo was a pirate for the british that raided american colonial shipping. Can't get any more american than that.

SUCK IT YANKS.

Branis
Apr 14, 2006

by VG

beanieson posted:

that secret santa page was filled with names I couldn't pronounce.

e: and one guy named Smith lol

I bet yours is something like lafleurbideaux or some french poo poo.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Branis posted:

some french poo poo.

translates roughly to "pleasure cruise" :heysexy:

GunForumMeme
Apr 22, 2010

Cmdr. Shepard posted:

GFM is like my Internet bestie.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

MOTHER FUCKER I just shattered my iphone 6 vaulting over a chainlink fence running after a dude :argh:

Nerdlord Actual
Apr 14, 2007

Awaken to your true self with Wisconsin Potatoes
Grimey Drawer

beanieson posted:

MOTHER FUCKER I just shattered my iphone 6 vaulting over a chainlink fence running after a dude :argh:

Claim it under workman's comp. It's a vital workplace assistance device. Use that fatcat union benefit system I hear you assholes have.

Branis
Apr 14, 2006

by VG
Louisiana doesn't have unions, they don't even use the law god intended, they have some horrible french emperor poo poo.

GunForumMeme
Apr 22, 2010

beanieson posted:

This is why you leave it in the car and get some tax write off pos flip phone to keep on your belt.

JayKay
Sep 11, 2001

And you thought they were cute and cuddly.

GunForumMeme posted:

This is why you leave it in the car and get some tax write off pos flip phone to keep on your belt.

This is basically what I do. IPhone stays in cruiser, crappy departmental issued flip phone stays on my belt.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SrgMagnum
Nov 12, 2007
Got old money, could buy a dinosaur
Idiots. He needs to charge the dirtbag minority arrestee with vandalism and get a civil judgment making him pay for a new one. Jesus do us crotchety old (HA not old) retired guys have to teach you whippersnappers everything?

• Locked thread