Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Laranzu posted:

How much Motrin are the HMs being directed to give out for Ebola infections?

800 mg taken with half a canteen

They aren;t loving around with this one

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

orange juche posted:

Dual 50 club checkin in, that thing was loving amazing to shoot while we were in the gulf. It's good to be friends with gunner's mates when they have ammo that needs to be used. It feels like the loving thunder of god going off right in front of you :gizz:

Anyone in here shot a Mk. 19? That one's on my list of things I really want to shoot.

Most MK 19 stories end with "And then I somehow launched a shell about 400 yards further than I meant because gently caress those sights and now some Iraqi dude got himself a car port instead of a guest bedroom"

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
We had an Air Force IG show up at our hangar for some poo poo once and he got really mad we were wearing the wrong uniform before he realized we were A.) Not the squadron he had been assigned to review and B.) We were infact Marines. He politely apologized and said "Semper Fi" in his best grown up voice as he wished us a good day, which was ultra cringe-worthy

That was my only interaction with the IG's office

• Locked thread