Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SquirrelyPSU
May 27, 2003

Schlabbalabba posted:

Well, I told my chain that I applied for a few jobs.... they flipped the gently caress out and now they're hounding me if I am reenlisting or not. They're also trying to get me to reenlist now (and not tax free) so I'm locked in for deployment. So, now, unfortunately IF I manage to get an interview, they likely won't let me take leave to go. Dicks.

You hosed up. Really bad.

e: Advice: Let some time pass, tell your CoC that you didn't hear anything back and are starting to get really concerned about your future. Make some sort of soul searching leave that you plan your interviews on like a Vision Quest or something and that you are leaning to taking advantage of shore duty and getting a degree while you are enlisted before you get out. Put it off until the last possible second and then drop your terminal leave chit.

SquirrelyPSU fucked around with this message at 01:55 on Oct 2, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread