Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sir Lucius
Aug 3, 2003

Boon posted:

We should put this in the first post of every thread:

quote:

Never tell your CoC you're getting out.

These videos have started popping up on reddit, and I enjoy them:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l932NTgv8IY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9uEgT6dV1tM

Sir Lucius fucked around with this message at 12:29 on Oct 2, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sir Lucius
Aug 3, 2003
E-5 is a pretty sweet rank. I was 15 minutes late to a dress blue inspection this morning, but my Chiefs were like, "your uniform looks brand new, very nice." Nope, same one from boot camp (this is the third time I've worn it).

Sir Lucius
Aug 3, 2003
Can I get disability for carpal tunnel and back problems from sitting in a chair all day? (seriously)

Sir Lucius
Aug 3, 2003
Hey, I'm very productive! All week I get to play around in metasploit on a pretend network for a dog and pony show exercise in Las Vegas!

Sir Lucius
Aug 3, 2003
I did a board for idw. if I never do a board again I will be happy. I dont know what it is, but I really don't give a poo poo about navy awards.

Sir Lucius
Aug 3, 2003
Is it this guy?
Frigate CO fired after allegedly groping chief's wife

Sir Lucius
Aug 3, 2003
GiP warfare devices for: never cranking, missing every career navy day ball, being at a command when the CO gets fired, marrying a tricareatops, etc.

Sir Lucius
Aug 3, 2003

poopkitty posted:

Only 2 COs fired, and one XO

This feel like it should be abnormally high, in spite of the front page of navytimes every week.

Sir Lucius
Aug 3, 2003

quote:

Kuenn, who went on to a career as a U.S. Navy petty officer aboard a submarine in Groton, Conn., confessed to the crime in 1998, calling Hutto's death an accident. The two were kissing in the vacant house and Kuenn wanted to have sex, he told investigators. Hutto refused, yelling into the foggy night air. To quiet her screams, Kuenn said he hit the young woman with the 2-by-4.
Can we just nuke everyone on this planet already?

Sir Lucius
Aug 3, 2003
CO was watching my PRT today. Are you supposed to call attention on deck while in PT gear? No one did, but this was also the first time since he's been the CO ( a year and a half) that I've seen him in person. I also hear he got pissed off the other day that a watchfloor that didn't belong to him didn't call attention on deck, so idk.

Sir Lucius
Aug 3, 2003
Yea, it's especially funny because not even 4 stars want attention called. I heard people were going to DRB for this. I work nights so I'm trying to find out more

Sir Lucius
Aug 3, 2003
If you were planning on committing suicide anyways, nuke is a good choice.

Sir Lucius
Aug 3, 2003
Guys, let me know if you're in the orange stress zone

Sir Lucius
Aug 3, 2003
If you go CTN reserves you'll spend the 6 months in JCAC. Then you can probably drop your resume off at the NSA and easily get a job there.

Sir Lucius
Aug 3, 2003

Vriess posted:

pfffttt. With what experience?

Sorry, I meant get a reserves job, not a civilian.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sir Lucius
Aug 3, 2003
In other news I am currently TDY at an airfoce base. I saw A-10's flying today. A-10's are rad.

• Locked thread