Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fart Sandwiches
Apr 4, 2006

i never asked for this
Do what we all wanted to see happen: when re-enlisting at the part where you get separated so you can swear back in just don't swear back in and :getout:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fart Sandwiches
Apr 4, 2006

i never asked for this
Or have your change of command at the arlington national cemetary. Talk about a loving downer.

Fart Sandwiches
Apr 4, 2006

i never asked for this
That's actually a boss gig if it's what I think it is. You fly out to locations ahead of the pres and set poo poo up and have a mini vacation then tear it down when he leaves? I'd have stayed in for that

Fart Sandwiches
Apr 4, 2006

i never asked for this

Laranzu posted:

One of the restricted kids I have to watch tonight is literally there because he smells awful.

He went to mast because of stench. This gentlemen is a quality individual.

Guy on my boat was on shower watch. In the time that is normally taken by cleanup (bitch work) there was a human being tasked with watching another human being shower with the door open to verify things like the usage of soap and water. This was the one dude on the entire boat that was allowed to take full showers. When your poo poo is such an issue that it could potentially cripple operations, maybe you shouldn't be alive

Fart Sandwiches
Apr 4, 2006

i never asked for this

Laranzu posted:

Another day to eat pizza and drink beer before eating pizza and drinking tequila all week to dull the pain of another a school experience.

At least you get today off! Tax dollars hard at work.

Fart Sandwiches
Apr 4, 2006

i never asked for this
Video games.

Fart Sandwiches
Apr 4, 2006

i never asked for this

poopkitty posted:

It also helps if your CPO can write. Awards too. Deck Division on USS Last always got the shaft because BMC was barely literate and so was CMC. I got praised on the regular for having my troops win "Region SOQ" because I speek gud English and can write effectively. This CMC said "bambalance" seriously. Also "deer in a headlock."

Jesus! Was your chief Ricky?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jfq3c4Cf1Fs

Fart Sandwiches
Apr 4, 2006

i never asked for this
Wasn't there a dude a few years ago who asked about nuke, heard all this advice, and joined as nuke anyway? I recall he came back a few months later and was all "THIS SUCKS! I wish I had listened".

Don't join nuke. Sure you actively not joining contributes to the overall manning problem, but just don't do it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fart Sandwiches
Apr 4, 2006

i never asked for this

Vriess posted:

My first NAM was my last.
Got it 7 days into Separation Leave.

I never got mine. LPO was such a piece of poo poo.

I mean, I never wanted it, but the fact that she left that poo poo sitting makes me SO ANGRY.

• Locked thread