Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
West SAAB Story
Mar 13, 2014

by Athanatos

(and can't post for 236 days!)

slidebite posted:

Louvers? Aftermarket but I have no idea how hard they are to get now. Can't imagine the market is all that big other than the mullet and rat-tail set.

Huge in the 80s and even early 90s a bit. After that? Not so much.

They're still making new ones for Mustangs. But- you covered that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

West SAAB Story
Mar 13, 2014

by Athanatos

Sperglord Firecock posted:

I'm sorry, but just listening to this song makes me want to break speed limits.

http://starcadian.bandcamp.com/track/spectrum-line

Needs more Space Stallions.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Otaq2tmNMM

West SAAB Story
Mar 13, 2014

by Athanatos

8ender posted:

5k to drop on a stupid project car to hoon around in and somehow neither the E36 or E30 has been mentioned. Shame on you AI.

ZE GERMANZ MUZZT STEP ON TIMEE!

He's gonna get given the Miata treatment first.

If there is anything left, the B/G/A body guys will defile whatever still remains.

West SAAB Story
Mar 13, 2014

by Athanatos

leica posted:

Then what about a V8 swapped Volvo wagon? All the utility and twice the performance.

..with twice the metal, and half the leaks! Its a win-win scenario.

West SAAB Story
Mar 13, 2014

by Athanatos

Propaganda Bob posted:

What's the deal with exposed timing belts in japanese cars, anyway? Seems like you're just begging for trouble to me.

They're always at least a tooth off, so might as well make it easier to access..

• Locked thread