Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TheLarson
Oct 14, 2004

PREPARE FOR THE WOODSHED!
BOW BEFORE KING JIGGLES!
http://club4ag.com/forums/ <--- Go here and start reading. Don't stop reading.

AE86's aren't fast but they're a whole lot of fun. These cars are getting really rare depending on where you are. My Corolla was brutalized by a couple of previous owners (as are most of them these days), so be ready to wrench on the thing night and day.

Please also consider buying a 240sx. They are cheaper, generally more available, can be made "fast" for not a lot of money, and no one will cry (too much) when you bin the thing.

edit: Post pics when you get them. It's tough to judge what to look for without much info. Feel free to PM me if you've got any questions. I've been all the way through these cars by now.

TheLarson fucked around with this message at 22:49 on Oct 1, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheLarson
Oct 14, 2004

PREPARE FOR THE WOODSHED!
BOW BEFORE KING JIGGLES!
For the lazy...

http://milwaukee.craigslist.org/cto/4667032752.html

Craigslist posted:

1985 GTS Corolla - $5100 (Waukesha)
condition: excellent

1985 Toyota Corolla
odometer: 250000
VIN: JT2AE88S6F0142395
paint color : blue
size : compact
type : coupe
drive : rwd
fuel : gas
transmission : manual
title status : clean
cylinders : 4 cylinders

Serious buyers only. Price is firm. This is a California car w/ zero rust. It is a true GTS rear wheel drive 4.30 stock ring and pinion LSD Corolla. It has a 4AGE red top (JDM, higher compression) motor w/ about 40k on it. I have more paper work them you would want. It has a good list of modifications (HKS/ MOMO/ MSD/ TRD/ TEIN/ KONIG) yet I have all the original parts. The car can be seen on the weekends if your interested. It has been in storage and has not been ran in 6 years. The car is mint and is all there. It has never been in an accident. This is a museum piece car. Text if interested. I don't need or want any help selling this car. VIN # is listed below. Remember AE88 is a true GTS, AE86 is an SR5. I will include a new in the box set of Poncam camshafts that cost me $750+ shipping (Japan) w/ the sale. There said to add 25+rwhp. The car has an alarm & kill switch. NO TRADES. Cash only. Only selling because my wife wants the kitchen remodeled and the car needs to be on the road turning heads not under a cover hidden away. Thank you.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers

It looks like a coupe. That doesn't look terrible from the pics, but I'd definitely see the rest of the car before any judgements are made.

• Locked thread