Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
xaarman
Mar 12, 2003

IRONKNUCKLE PERMABANNED! READ HERE
Thoughts on separate AF Officer Castle and AF Enlisted Apartment threads?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shalhavet
Dec 10, 2010

This post is terrible
Doctor Rope
I'm just enjoying Hurlburt for the moment. McGuire's was fantastic. Burnt my hand on that cast iron serving platter the steak came on. 30 days and counting until I get to leave CONUS.

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH
Sep 9, 2001

xaarman posted:

Thoughts on separate AF Officer Castle and AF Enlisted Apartment threads?

We already have a thread for men who are enlisted Airmen, and an entire subforum called fark for officers to go read. Peep it. Your gonna digg it.

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?
Harsh.

Dead Reckoning
Sep 13, 2011

Shalhavet posted:

I'm just enjoying Hurlburt for the moment. McGuire's was fantastic. Burnt my hand on that cast iron serving platter the steak came on. 30 days and counting until I get to leave CONUS.

Get yourself over to Stewby's Seafood Shack. Fully legit, but very unhealthy.

smertrioslol
Apr 4, 2010

smertrioslol posted:

Already with the acronyms and dumb work related poo poo. gently caress the air force and gently caress you guys. You killed another thread.

Hang all nobles

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH
Sep 9, 2001
Don't worry godholio, your as much of an a officer as I am, or Rev is for that matter.

Title and pay check only brother. You know deep down some of us always were, are, and always will be SrA for life.

And that's not poo poo talking, that's respect.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
im sorry for being such a typical sadbrains e-3. i'm getting less faggy over time i promise

:greencube: i got put on nights despite having to go to group therapy twice weekly and doc's appointments weekly and still work out with some other airman 3 times a week. i was pulling 24 hour days 3 days of the week and somewhere between the month change i forgot to pay my star card off (WHY DID I GET THAT loving THING). so i'm probably going to get another LoR, because my administrative commander thinks i'm a shitbag

(no i haven't gotten it yet and yes i'm going to the ADC if i am. thankfully, my office is still on my side despite me being a big pile of suck lately)

Cojawfee
May 31, 2006
I think the US is dumb for not using Celsius
Take your star card and cut it up. Why are you using it?

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Cojawfee posted:

Take your star card and cut it up. Why are you using it?

:shrug: That's a good question. I'm paying this fucker off first thing and canceling it. I don't even really use it, I've just been leaving ~100 on it and paying it off every month.

Cojawfee
May 31, 2006
I think the US is dumb for not using Celsius
Don't cancel it. Old credit is good credit.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Yeah I have a star card still on my credit. It has zero balance and is an old as poo poo account.

Dominoes
Sep 20, 2007

Star cards are for buying a few thousand $ of furniture at the BX the first day, then cancelling.

Genocide Tendency
Dec 24, 2009

I get mental health care from the medical equivalent of Skillcraft.

Was I the only one who never got a Star card?

Sax Offender
Sep 9, 2007

College Slice

Genocide Tendency posted:

Was I the only one who never got a Star card?

Nope. And I never will.

Also, lol at the guy getting his furniture from the BX. Pick something more respectable like Craigslist.

Edit: oh lawd it's Seymour Johnson's gooniest WSO. I know Lts are kinda poor but have some respect, man. You put your rear end on cheap BX furniture and then despoil the seat on my favorite airframe with the pleather remnants on your flight suit? For shame.

Sax Offender fucked around with this message at 08:53 on Oct 7, 2014

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

We had a guy who got passed over to us from MPF, got to wonder about what kind of person they don't want. Then he just up and quit which I didn't think you could do during your first enlistment. As it turns you can if you've decided to become a tranny.

Talk to your kids about Frankensnatch

Sax Offender
Sep 9, 2007

College Slice
F-15E from RAF Lakenheath crashed. Pilot ejected safely.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2785239/BREAKING-NEWS-US-Air-Force-fighter-jet-crashes-Lincolnshire-exercise.html

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Some interesting photos. Also, F-15s were first used in Vietnam.

Ceiling fan
Dec 26, 2003

I really like ceilings.
Dead Man’s Band

Godholio posted:

Some interesting photos. Also, F-15s were first used in Vietnam.

I hope the firefighters got copies of those photos and milk them for all they're worth. You don't get to do that every day. Well, not unless the F-35 gets deployed.

Wild T
Dec 15, 2008

The point I'm trying to make is that the only way to come out on top is to kick the Air Force in the nuts, beart it savagely with a weight and take a dump on it's face.

Andrew Woodger posted:

It was falling like a leaf, just floating really. There was no fire as it was falling - it was only when it crashed that the flames were there. There was a horrible acrid smell - we kept the windows shut.

My God, the chemtrail tank must have ruptured. Those poor bastards are dead men walking.

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Burning aircraft wreckage is toxic as gently caress.

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING
Feedback on this please:
http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3670878

Dead Reckoning
Sep 13, 2011
Goddam, C-5 engines sound weird as hell. I keep thinking the base siren is going off.

smertrioslol
Apr 4, 2010

Dead Reckoning posted:

Goddam, C-5 engines sound weird as hell. I keep thinking the base siren is going off.

They're even shittier up close.

Mister Man
Nov 22, 2006

IWHBYD...
Got to get drunk and have cop cadets do field sobriety tests. Best volunteer opportunity.

smertrioslol
Apr 4, 2010
Drunk on soju in Songtan about to go balls deep in some air force girl. Sometimes this poo poo job is p sweet

smertrioslol
Apr 4, 2010

smertrioslol posted:

Drunk on soju in Songtan about to go balls deep in some air force girl. Sometimes this poo poo job is p sweet

Oh gently caress guess I'm in violation of some AFI gently caress you nobles go hang

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Joke's on you, she's already been raped twice today.

Lazy Reservist
Nov 30, 2005

FUBIJAR

smertrioslol posted:

Drunk on soju in Songtan about to go balls deep in some air force girl Sally.

iyaayas01
Feb 19, 2010

Perry'd

Dead Reckoning posted:

WAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH

smertrioslol posted:

They're even shittier up close.

One of the loudest aviation-related things I've ever experienced was being on the ramp when a C-5 took off from the "short" (~7500') runway at Elmendorf. Pilot stood on the brakes and firewalled the throttles before starting his roll, even then that fucker still took a good 3/4 of the runway to get airborne.

You wanna go???

Is she still around? Last I heard of someone seeing her was about a year ago, but I don't have many friends in Korea at the moment.

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

iyaayas01 posted:

WAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH

One of the loudest aviation-related things I've ever experienced was being on the ramp when a C-5 took off from the "short" (~7500') runway at Elmendorf. Pilot stood on the brakes and firewalled the throttles before starting his roll, even then that fucker still took a good 3/4 of the runway to get airborne.

I've never been more positive I was about to watch death until I saw a C-5 take off at Maxwell. We just watched it seemingly coast down the runway at the loving trees and just knew it was gonna roll right in. It was like that goddamned IL-76 Australia video only slower.

somewhatpathetic
Oct 21, 2012

iyaayas01 posted:

Is she still around? Last I heard of someone seeing her was about a year ago, but I don't have many friends in Korea at the moment.

Sally's like Freddy at this point. She lives on till you stop thinking she's real.

PicnicBasket
Mar 21, 2010

iyaayas01 posted:

Came across her outside Yongsan Army Garrison in February during Key Resolve. Did she move?

Dirk Digglet
Aug 17, 2009

When I close my eyes, I see this thing, a sign, I see this name in bright blue neon lights with a purple outline
Why can't we get a super typhoon on a loving weekday

Mister Man
Nov 22, 2006

IWHBYD...

Officerwife.jpg

Rekinom
Jan 26, 2006

~ shady midair gas hustler ~

~ good hair ~

~ colt 45 ~
I approve of this pic

Dominoes
Sep 20, 2007

Hopefully she resists the pressure to move to Bury St Edmunds and start churning out kids.

Dominoes fucked around with this message at 19:41 on Oct 14, 2014

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Three months until she is fat as gently caress watching soaps all day.

smertrioslol
Apr 4, 2010

PicnicBasket posted:

Came across her outside Yongsan Army Garrison in February during Key Resolve. Did she move?

She was in Songtan two weeks ago. Didn't see her this weekend but I was mostly shithoused in Seoul on the three day.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wild T
Dec 15, 2008

The point I'm trying to make is that the only way to come out on top is to kick the Air Force in the nuts, beart it savagely with a weight and take a dump on it's face.

Mister Man posted:

Officerwife.jpg

Is he proposing or did he expose his micropenis through his flight suit? The posture says the former, but their expressions say the latter.

• Locked thread