Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Prop Wash
Jun 12, 2010

xaarman posted:

They advertised a Wing Life Support Officer, so I put in for it. When meeting with the OSS Commander, he was detailing that it was going to be the Wing LSO, The Functional Area Oversight of the Life Support/Aircrew Flight Equipment Contract ...and the Chief of Wing Programming. He told me my expected flight schedule (none) then when I was visibly unpleased, told me what a great high-vis opportunity it is. I told him I did not care, and am not interested in Wing Programming.

Que a few more meetings with Commanders, and I'm going to finish my current job (Student Flight Commander) and go back to being a Line IP with the understanding that I'll ride out my Majors board then separate.

I'm actually kind of excited about this, but find it hard to believe they will let a prior-MWS IP do nothing but fly the line for 2+ years.

Eh, you won't be in a bad place when you separate, plus yeah, 2 years of flying and otherwise coming in to check email, pretty chill

Dick move with that wing programming thing though!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prop Wash
Jun 12, 2010

TLG James posted:

RIP ITS ARE BACK AT THE DEID

Brb volunteering for 365

Prop Wash
Jun 12, 2010

My base had an extremely bad year in fy14 for DUIs. However, they've got a sign out front that has always shown two years' worth of stats. To solve this Leadership Problem they put up the stats for fy15 and also for fy16.

• Locked thread