Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

ScreamingLlama posted:

I should be getting a new computer sometime today, so hopefully a better machine will mean better in-game graphics for the rest of the LP.

It's Morrowind.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves

Arcade Rabbit posted:

I find it amusing that despite all the horrible, nightmarish things living in Australia, Australians still felt the need to make up a creature to scare outsiders.

Did you know we actually do have Cliffracers?

anilEhilated
Feb 17, 2014

But I say fuck the rain.

Grimey Drawer

aerion111 posted:

...Now I'm actually curious if there's some proper site for it, since I remember seeing something about some place specializing in selling human skulls.
Those can actually be useful; an acquaintance of mine was looking for one not too long ago and given this backwater country, we were considering graverobbing. She's not a necromancer, mind you - but studying to be a dentist. I'm not entirely sure what is it that makes real skulls more useful to medical students than replicas, but they seem to be.

double nine
Aug 8, 2013

anilEhilated posted:

Those can actually be useful; an acquaintance of mine was looking for one not too long ago and given this backwater country, we were considering graverobbing. She's not a necromancer, mind you - but studying to be a dentist. I'm not entirely sure what is it that makes real skulls more useful to medical students than replicas, but they seem to be.

Pretty sure that'd get noticed and you might not have enjoyed opening your 'treasure' - I have a buddy who does ergonomic and accident prevention advice and he had to go observe graveyard caretakers for a couple of days. Apparently human corpses decay quite slowly. It takes a long time for them to decay to their skeleton form, unless you use some form of chemical, so chances are what you'd find would not have been very pleasant.

GrandTheftAutism
Dec 24, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Arcade Rabbit posted:

I find it amusing that despite all the horrible, nightmarish things living in Australia, Australians still felt the need to make up a creature to scare outsiders.

Mate, I can assure you you won't be laughing when a drop bear comes down on you and buries its fangs in your spine.

Lizard Wizard posted:

It's Morrowind.

I have pretty, shimmery caustics now, and much smoother animation.

Gridlocked posted:

Did you know we actually do have Cliffracers?

I HATE MAGPIES.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GrandTheftAutism
Dec 24, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
On second thought, I think it would be better to just start over. I know, it sucks, but between the new computer and Morrowind's random encounters scripting keeping me from playing catchup, it's better to just kill this thread and start anew. See you in the new thread.

• Locked thread