Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Swan Oat
Oct 9, 2012

I was selected for my skill.

Joementum posted:

Shumlin, duh.

The regular Marijuana party just wants to legalize it. As for Emily Payton, well.... you kind of need to read it in its original form.

I highly recommend clicking this link, to all.

quote:

This website hasn't a singular dedicated staff person. It is managed by the candidate wearing one of many hats to keep the influence of donations out of this campaign. You can make suggestions for corrections, point out ommissions, etc. Feel free to contact Peyton directly for in-depth discussion of your particular interests, or with suggestions for improvements.

Have you have seen a relevant article in the news? Please email the link. Thank you!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Swan Oat
Oct 9, 2012

Here's a real cool NYT piece about US soldiers exposed to Iran war-era chemical weapons after we invaded Iraq. In news that may surprise you, this was handled in an extremely lovely way!

Swan Oat
Oct 9, 2012

Maybe he is calling for a nurses' strike, which would be cool and good because every worker should be unionized.

Swan Oat
Oct 9, 2012

In fifth grade I won an award for writing an essay for DARE and now I'm in my late 20s and battling alcoholism. Really makes u think.

Swan Oat
Oct 9, 2012

JT Jag posted:

Us on the East Coast are fine, thanks for your concern.

Everyone in Texas might be dead now though.

I only wish I was dead.

Swan Oat
Oct 9, 2012

Because of Freedom and a little thing, maybe you've heard of it, the Constitution.

Swan Oat
Oct 9, 2012

Joementum posted:

It's also great how stereotypically Libertarian the Libertarian's answers are. He loves bacon, Pink Floyd, and Phillip K. Dick.

Philip K. Dick is objectively good.

Also, Vince Vaughn is an IRL libertarian.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Swan Oat
Oct 9, 2012

I am guns.

• Locked thread